Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: 19.1.0 Ash Revisited

[DE]Megan

Ok, let me tell you something.
When people say "we don't want 2k endo" they don't mean "give us something even less useful", they mean, "tweak the chances so that it's less likely to get a punishment rather than a prize".
You have understood NOTHING from what people have been suggesting, and you are polluting the drop tables with unnecessary things people will still not want (who the hell wants an exilus adapter? It's just a 20pl item that is not going to be useful on any warframe without a potato and a couple formae, I'd rather sell a corrupted mod and buy two of those rather than wasting the time doing all three sortie missions to get something useless that I most likely already have in abundance), especially after you implement a bandaid system that is supposed to make lackluster weapons better, even if they don't (because you can't polish a turd). And talking about turd... Nobody is really going to enjoy the timewall you are going to implement for kuva farming. That's honestly something so bad on various degrees that I highly doubt people are going to be happy about it.

This is just sad and I've never felt so disappointed.
This doesn't look like something properly designed or something a dev that plays the game would come up with.

2 minutes ago, CJBael said:

That's what I'm betting on happening too, but with it being one of the 3 that the 2K Endo chance was spread across to prevent higher chance of something that actually makes sorties worth doing. :(

Forma is actually alright. You can never have enough Formas. But Nitain??? :(

Oh god now is ASH the worse frame. Use A LOT of energy before I select enemies I almost die and still no stop option. And like others say I select 5 enemies and other players kill them before me LOL. Good job. I will play with Ember now at least I can kill enemies....

About sorties yea ratio reward is a lot worse than was before in 10x and I got 8x 2K then 1x 4K  endos and 1 riven mod :D

Edited by Bostyan

25 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

A next step here is being considered to add a completely new Ayatan in the place of 2K Endo to give collectors and Endo hunters something to look forward to. 

Yes please.
Big yes to more sculptures in general.

I personally feel like the endo rewards should be like the lens rewards. If it were to roll for what kind of reward you'd get (endo, lens, mod, etc.) and then do a second roll within each subtype, that might work a bit better. I know that many people have gotten endless 2k endo drops, but until riven mods were a thing, the only reason I was even doing sorties was for the endo lol

Here's kinda an example of what i'm talking about where each teir is a pool to roll from. I don't know what would have to go into this, but it might be something good to try out.

• Endo
  • Lens
    • normal lens
    • greater lens
  • Riven Mod
    • Mod A
    • Mod B
  • Potato
    • Yello tater
    • Blue tater
    • Formas should prob be with the taters or even removed from the sortie drop tables, as they're already in the relic drops and are fairly common.
  • Boosters
    • Credit
    • affinity
  • L Core

I'd throw in a TL:DR but I don't quite know how to shorten this so have fun reading, tenno.

-A

Edited by austinC824