Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: 19.1.0 Ash Revisited

[DE]Megan

Just now, Ceasary123 said:

They plan to nerf exalted blade? 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I mean I guess I'd be okay if they didn't nerf it, just change it to be more complex.

But we all know they'll nerf it.

you mean nerf it again? distance affected and eye sight kills? that was the 1st revisit =)

terrible idea adding a forma as a sortie reward same with the nitain extract

just more diluted now, add more items less chance of getting something else.

sortie should give more than just one reward if your giving forma and nitain extract out...

ash's fourth sounds life a terrible nerf you got to mark targets as your getting shot with enemies...how well will that work in high levels. (ill play it first though)

everything else is nice, especially the new skin's

Edited by tris1

18 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

A next step here is being considered to add a completely new Ayatan in the place of 2K Endo to give collectors and Endo hunters something to look forward to. 

Please do not do this, I would rather 2k endo endlessly than being asked to pay 60k for 500 endo from a sculpture. In fact, can we have our old sortie rewards back, get rid of the cancerous Riven mods and bring back the unique weapons. Stuff Rivens somewhere in a dark dark hole and cover them up or something. But 3-day boosters, Nitan, Forma are not good rewards for Sorties. We get those awards from alerts, we dont need more trash in the Sortie rewards mix. I would much rather go through the effort and get unavailable items such as past weapons, mods etc. 

Edited by seanatron
anger makes spelling hard

How about you REMOVE Nitain Extract from Sortie rewards and make them have a better chance of dropping from Grineer Caches?

Remove Forma and Exilus Adaptor BP from the loot table too. Since Fissures drop forma bp commonly and SImarus lets you buy the Exlius bp, we don't want trash cluttering our chances of getting actually GOOD rewards.

WTF After spending the money to get the Ash the way we wanted it you killed the whole point of the number 4 ablity by making it to where you have to choice the target. By the time i choosen the targets i already dead, and can only choose the targets in front of us. So where i spent to have 4 formas, reactor and a focus, plus skins. you made it that i no long need or want to use this suit. Please rethink this update.