[DE]Megan

The War Within: 19.1.0 Ash Revisited

So maybe next fix the Ember press 4 to win thing.

Outside higher level missions full build Embers can limit their actions to just press 4 and run around - this also takes fun out of other players who rarery have chance to hit the enemy.

• Upvote 4

First thanks for the fixes and the Ash Deluxe skin looks cool. In other thougths i agree with the others before me, Sorties are hard missions and the rewards should reflect this, Exilus adapter shouldn't be a Blueprint and should reward a crafted Adapter like Rare and Reinforeced container reward crafted Detonite Injector,Fieldron or Forma, and speaking of Forma, it shouldn't be on the reward list just farming the new primes it appeared on every run i done.

Edited by Slayer89
Forgot to add 3x Nitain in the sorties reward table. Really?! What next Neurodes, Neural sensors and Orokin Cells?
  • Upvote 4

Seriously DE? An easy to get Fissure Reward like Forma is now obtainable in Sorties? WTF

Remove it! NOW!!

• Upvote 22

Endo still there, nitain & forma added. 
Sortie still problematic. Perfect solution is still sortie tokens.

• Upvote 9

Count my vote as NO! for adding nitain and forma to sorties. Forma blueprints are already absurdly easy to get elsewhere. Find someplace else to put nitain.

• Upvote 21

They plan to nerf exalted blade? 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I mean I guess I'd be okay if they didn't nerf it, just change it to be more complex.

But we all know they'll nerf it.

New Ayatan? Cuz I don't have literally 100 of those that I'll never use....

2k free Endo replaced by 3k Endo I have to pay credits for? How's that good?

• Upvote 1

Just now, Ceasary123 said:

They plan to nerf exalted blade? 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I mean I guess I'd be okay if they didn't nerf it, just change it to be more complex.

But we all know they'll nerf it.

you mean nerf it again? distance affected and eye sight kills? that was the 1st revisit =)

• Upvote 2

terrible idea adding a forma as a sortie reward same with the nitain extract

just more diluted now, add more items less chance of getting something else.

sortie should give more than just one reward if your giving forma and nitain extract out...

ash's fourth sounds life a terrible nerf you got to mark targets as your getting shot with enemies...how well will that work in high levels. (ill play it first though)

everything else is nice, especially the new skin's

Edited by tris1
  • Upvote 10

18 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

A next step here is being considered to add a completely new Ayatan in the place of 2K Endo to give collectors and Endo hunters something to look forward to. 

Please do not do this, I would rather 2k endo endlessly than being asked to pay 60k for 500 endo from a sculpture. In fact, can we have our old sortie rewards back, get rid of the cancerous Riven mods and bring back the unique weapons. Stuff Rivens somewhere in a dark dark hole and cover them up or something. But 3-day boosters, Nitan, Forma are not good rewards for Sorties. We get those awards from alerts, we dont need more trash in the Sortie rewards mix. I would much rather go through the effort and get unavailable items such as past weapons, mods etc. 

Edited by seanatron
anger makes spelling hard
  • Upvote 2

Why can't we have a token based reward system for sorties?

I'd be fine if I were guaranteed a Riven mod every 3 days instead of this RNG stuff.

• Upvote 7

So the 3 days booster have higher drop chance then Exilus adapter bp, Orokin Catalyst bp, Orokin Reactor bp and Forma.

What?

Boosters cost 40p the others only 20p...

• Upvote 4

How about you REMOVE Nitain Extract from Sortie rewards and make them have a better chance of dropping from Grineer Caches?

Remove Forma and Exilus Adaptor BP from the loot table too. Since Fissures drop forma bp commonly and SImarus lets you buy the Exlius bp, we don't want trash cluttering our chances of getting actually GOOD rewards.

• Upvote 7

I would honestly rather get 2000 endo than a forma or 3 nitains.

On the bright side, the Ash and Nikana skins look beautiful!

• Upvote 4

Just now, XAJM said:

you mean nerf it again? distance affected and eye sight kills? that was the 1st revisit =)

didnt they nerf it when it had innate health regain and full blocking

• Upvote 1

While a fully built forma is nice and all, adding more drops to the table is more dilution, reducing chances of riven mods.

Edited by Krylia_Viru
Change of opinion
  • Upvote 2