The War Within: Hotfix 19.1.1+19.1.1.1

[DE]Megan

New problems due to this update:

Spoiler

1: Tenno are nerfed (can't carry objects and keep them when transference'ing back into the Warframe, due to how fragile Tenno are).

2: Ash's ultimate's damage is useless against enemies over level 70, and a maxed Intensify won't fix that.

Spoiler

3: My 2nd Riven is for a Paracyst, which is useless.

4: Instead of automatically removing Kuva missions after completing them, perhaps have a cap of 4800 Kuva; every time the Siphon succeeds getting ONE Kuva, this number drops by 600.

5: Due to the new limit on how Kuva can be obtained, the Kuva price for Rivens should be a fixed 900. There should also be a few new reroll options:

-Reroll weapon the mod goes on SPECIFICALLY.

-Reroll 1 positive/negative stat, can only be done once per Riven.

7: Akstiletto Prime using Akstiletto Conclave skin still has misplaced ammo magazines.

8: Cernos Prime could do with an alt-fire button to toggle which angle the spread goes.

9: Gunblades or gun-like weapons (Caustacyst) should have an alt-fire to make them work like guns. Could also apply to thrown weapons (Glaives, throwing sidearms' alt fire turns them into melee weapons, with exception to thrown deployables like Talons).

10: Sorties should reward three separate items from it's loot table if you (DE) intend to pile it with numerous items, to make Sorties feel worth doing. Additionally, Forma and Endo should be 'bonus rewards' that are randomly tacked onto things like Orokin Reactors/Catalysts instead of being part of the loot table directly. Wraith and Vandal parts should also have a chance of dropping, with the parts cycling randomly daily.

11: I don't do Raids, but I would like more straightforward ones (imagine 8 of us against a Lynx on the other side of a Void Portal, then  pair of Jackals, then a Razorback which has the Void key as a 'dog tag', being the last boss of this Orokin/Corpus raid).

12: Why don't Corrupted use Prime weapons, and why are they too friendly with the Grineer/Corpus/Infested? Weren't Corrupted enemies of the Grineer/Corpus/Infested or something?

1 hour ago, Nox_Terminus said:

Since the hotfix noticing a huge drop in frames when cycling through warframes in the arsenal.

Open the Warframe launcher and press the gear icon in the upper right to open the settings window. From there press "Optimize". Made my frame drops go away.

I am sorry but I MUST post it here:

What a lazy rework.

1.Same animations, and most of them are bugged (that I have been reporting for years), blade storm still missing melee combo counter on all robotics and machines. I got ZERO combo from the video.

2.The camera is still annoying as hell.

3.Ash is still misplaced.

8 hours ago, NativeKiller said:

P.S// It would be nice if lenses and boosters could also stay off the Sortie rewards table as well, just saying. 

I agree, I support the game by always buying prime access so i always have a boost and in return they offer rewards that i already have because i'v PAID for it.

It would be the same for any resources because i'v had prime access from day one.

Yesterday was the first time i can remember playing the game and just not bothering with the sortie so i don't feel deflated at the end when i get garbage i don't need.

3x Nitain in the sortie... nope; just nope.

Just got Nitain for my sortie and it feels really really bad to get that stuff there...

There are other ways to get nitain extract, it just requires a bit of patience and you don't even need that much of it.

Everything else i like so far =)

20 hours ago, Witcher said:

Undocumented changes/bugs/nerfs:
Player must wait until the Bullet Jump Animation is finished before they can Roll. Players also cannot Backflip until the animation is finished. This descreases speed

Hide contents
  • Fixed Kuva Siphon missions not being removed from the Star Chart after completing them.

Sigh, it was so good and useful, and then DE done what they do best - nerf the hell out of it.

Also Ash is now worse than he was before in terms of performance. Yaaay...

UPD: Kuva cooldown seems generous enough for you not to run some missions you don't like and waiting for others to appear (1 hour cooldown?). So yeah, overall Kuva change seems great

Hide contents

last night was greater tho

Ash is now worse in performance than he was before? is this a joke? he was really good in performance before and still is the only difference is you must mark the enemies you want to bladestorm if thats to much to handle then i'd be surprised if you could handle any other warframe.

Clannie has been testing Multishot in regard to Cernos Prime:

The total damage output is split between the arrows - if you have a mod that gives negative multishot (we're speculating the "right" Riven Mod) the damage goes up.  Tad dissappointing is and understatment.  Is this by design (a.k.a - a "feature")?

In reference to Ash, we were also hoping for an end to the borderline epilepsy inducing flash frames during Blade Storm.  Maybe 3rd person view during the power as opposed to the camera flashing every few seconds between seemingly unrelated locale/camera angle/enemy - something to ponder upon.

1 hour ago, LazyLexxie said:

Can you maybe make it possible to put other skins on Valkyr Prime without the prime spikes and trim? A lot of people I know and myself don't like not being able to put the Graxx skin which we payed real money for on Valkyr Prime without it looking awful.

I think it the graxx looks good on her and better with the disconnect syandana.

Hi, Everyone!

Yesterday I wrote about the award for sortie here post about sortie where I got 2000 endo after "radically lowered drop chance" , I thought I was just "lucky" :crylaugh: but today I again received those same 2000 endo :laugh:

Spoiler

ZPqVn4x.jpg

gvhDNLy.jpg

HfP166o.png

Seriously guys, it would be better if the "Forma" dropped :laugh::facepalm:

I'm upset. Sadly :(

Edited by _N_I_N_T_E_N_D_O_

xFhVTUC.jpg

Yes poor me I got Nitain and yes im not happy with it. We have alerts that give nitain, we have sabotage rewards with it in there too, available for everyone.

We have forma when farming prime stuff which are actually common for all players.

What's the point of having these in Sorties? Just why? Can't DE like add something more interesting that is hard to get in the game besides those that no one really wants?

I used to like sorties because even though I'd get tons of endo, it's still something useful, now I don't even know what this is. The thing is it's player's fault, that's the funny part, we complained from not getting enough riven mods. Now we have to deal with it I guess. Now seriously, I hope this changes, I really don't want to cry everytime I get 3x Nitain as a sortie reward, it hurts my soul lol

1 hour ago, _sheepy_ said:

I think it the graxx looks good on her and better with the disconnect syandana.

I can understand where you are coming from, everyone has their own tastes. But I think we should be given the option to choose if we want the primed trim. A lot of people are disappointed with how she looks, and I know they'd want to put a skin on her to hide the original look :)

On 11/25/2016 at 5:16 PM, Neo_182 said:

Please consider also removing Forma from Sortie.
We have more than enough chances for them with relics.
In my opinion, rare resource bundles would be better to go along with the nitain.
x5 orokin cells, neural sensors, neurodes for example.

I'd rather get forma than rare resources, those are even easier to get.

Unless you mean getting 3 nitain + rare resources... that might actually be an ok reward, in my opinion.

Sortie rewards should be:
4000 Endo
Riven Rifle mod

Focus lens
Greater Focus lens

Exilus Adapter
Potato
Potato
3 day exp
3 day credit

Legendary core

Thats it, appealing, usefull, worth going for that Nightmare of an lvl100 corpus excavation.