The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault and Prime Vault Accessories Discussion

paul5473

I was tempted, I admit.  The $60 price tag for twice the content is nice, but I'd still be saddled with doubles of gear that I've already gotten MR from.  So for me, I'd be dropping money on slots that I really don't need.  (Got a 75% discount a couple times and went on a slot purchasing spree, sitting on a total of 5 open Warframe slots and 11 weapon slots)

If they gave use the ability to purchase the pack in BP form and forgo the slots, I'd buy the pack.

If you don't like prime vault packs as they are right now, the only thing you can do is not buy them. DE will only change it when their sales are bad enough to change it. It's called a market strategy and everyone needs one. No amount of forums posts will state what the community wants more clearly and more reliably than the numbers they see in the bank.

3 hours ago, Vitamin.Ex said:

I just don't think that's very fair to the people who have every weapon and frame, and the people who spend the most time playing the game. They will only include the sweets for those who spend large amounts of money. It's also clear that they want to milk every bit of cash they can from people because if there was an option to just buy the Syandanas, people would buy the accessory pack and farm the frames to save money, and DE doesn't want you to save money.

Well one could say it's not very fair that the packs have been re-released via some sort of loophole and at a cheaper price.

Misa was originally top tier and only accessible via that tier, which was expensive. Now it's considerably cheaper.

People need to stop complaining already.

5 hours ago, Heckzu said:

The Prime Accessories pack that had the Pyra Prime Syandana costed $50 like every other Prime Accessories pack. The Prime Access with the Misa Prime Syandana didn't have a Prime Accessories pack and you had to pay $140 to get the Misa Prime.

The Prime Vault packs with each Syandana cost $34 each (32% cheaper than Prime Accessory packs) or $60 for both (20% more expensive than a Prime Accessory pack but has 2x the Syandanas), and you're still complaining?

^ This.

You really have no grounds for complaints. You're almost getting two full PAs with slightly more than the price of a single accessory pack.

I'd throw my money at them if it wasn't so overpriced, and the cosmetic items were sold separately. I already have everything. Those saying 'Oh, why are you complaining? You're getting a discounted Prime Access. What else do you ask for?' don't provide a valid argument. It's NOT the whole set I want. I don't want to spend money on items I already own, and I don't want extra plat from selling those copies. If I want plat, I'll buy it myself. Not to mention profile icons. You see, you don't pay for something you gain so little from it. I'm fine with not buying the packs, for that matter. I already bought 3 complete Prime Accesses to support DE, but this is too much. 

Lastly, DE, could you please take care of your old fan base? 

May I ask why exactly it costs a grand total of 1 euro more, but contains 120p, ember p, glaive p, sicarus p, ember p profile icons and pyra p as well when compared to last year's frost prime vault pack? I would gladly pay 1 extra euro and get all that stuff, like a pack upgrade. I'm sure many frost prime vault buyers would agree with me.

Now I've bought the ember pack for a grand total of 37 euros (37x as much as I ought to have paid). May I ask why the thread got deleted? I don't believe I was overly aggressive or insulting. Just posting my honest opinion and thoughts on this practice.

To clarify: I wasn't complaining other people got it cheaper, I was complaining at the lack of an option to get it as the same price as latecomers myself.

Please don't delete my thread again, thank you.

Because everybody will pay 1€ to have another prime Syandana and that dont realy make sens.
As a Frost prime vault buyer, I can understand your desapointement but let us do that will just make DE loose money because a lot of Frost prime vault buyer will buy the Ember prime pack for 37€.