Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

26 million losers? I'm not so sure...

RextintorZ

5 hours ago, Hitexh said:

The accent of saying "loyal" and "loser" is different. Listen to the video, there is no other right pronunciation of word other than "LOSER"

Oh good lord lol, here comes the armchair conspiracy theories. 

Who cares, slip of the tongue, this thread was started in fun anyways. It really isn't a big deal at all. 

42 minutes ago, SHADOW.XIII said:

It's funny, I am sure Reb finds it emberassing but laughing.

If anyone believes this is true clearly never met the crew, I am one of the lucky ones that did and they are great and lovely losers people 

That sounds like loser talk to me.

Dunno, why anyone would get upset is beyond me, for me, I think it was funny.   Either as an intended joke, slip of the tongue or intended to say something else but changed.   I think it was an intended joke.   There are comedians that use that sort of verbal redirection as well.

17 hours ago, White_Matter said:

She is right. Probably most of the people playing the game are losers. There is a direct correlation between losing in life and investing time in computer games. There might be some exceptions but it doesn't break the rule. 

Nah, that's merely what broadcast media indoctrinated some people to think, because they feared computer games as competition, especially now that their old way is a slowly dying dinosaur. There is also a room of difference between playing a game and focusing on nothing but that.

Edited by UrielColtan