The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Secura Lecta

Dopey

My opinion is need to nerf the lecta but buff overall the credit drops and make the lockers and pockets viable. There is need also better dark sector rewards for credit collecting and mission credit rewards buffed a bit. Make a weapon to do better something than others in this case give extra credits could ruin the overall weapon choices and this foce peoples to use this in groups.

3 hours ago, X9tails327X said:

But there are tons of Melees now where you can literally just throw on Primed Reach and Maiming Strike, and just slide around and kill everything.

Yeah there's still flaws in these but it still encourages you to use different weapons in comparison to you only using one.

I knew DE would eventually go back on this. I said to myself when Syndicate Melees were released "they'll go back on this, and nerf the Credits, just give it a month or so". it's funny, we've reached a point where nerfs are becoming as predictable as a Horror movie.

my problem with it was because Credit Groups didn't want to let people without the Secura Lecta farm with them, causing a divide between the community. personally I'm fine with a credit nerf, especially if they buff the damage of it to compensate; it's only second to the Atterax in terms of performance, and is more useful to those with less credits. here's a pro tip for people who need credits:

sell your duplicate mods for them. I bet you have hundreds that you've picked up on your travels, so take the Duplicates you have the most of that you know you don't need, and get rid. you can also convert them into Endo if you need that too. yesterday I sold mine for an easy 500k , and I didn't even sell that many.

DE have always reserved the right to change the syndicate melee passives - they were design council and Tenno created passives not DE ones. It's a shame they're nerfing it but yeah, it's been a year if not longer since ive had less than 4 million in credits ie BEFORE Secura Lecta was even a thing.

On bright side credits are insanely easy to farm and acquire, it's not the worst nerf in the world though it might hit trade price on it.

4 hours ago, (PS4)dursereg said:

Big whoop. What are you going to do with the credits? Buy some pedestals, mk  1 weapons? 

I can easily blow through 1 mil credits in trade chat in 1 day. Most of my friends have over 100 mil, i'm still at 43 and I am an older player to some. There are many credit sinks for high MR players, they are just optional.

5 hours ago, X9tails327X said:

I was so sick about that too, because I bought his skin without thinking of his nerf, and now I'm out PLAT.

That's how they get you. They made him trash but rolled out something really good at the same time for him.

I honestly don't understand how ash is trash now? I'm pretty sure a lot of people are exaggerating about this nerf, i can still do 1+hour survivals with ash with no problems, if you only used ash for his bladestorm then ash was never meant for you, I mean name one frame who can kill a lvl 120 corrupted heavy gunner/bombard or crewman in 5 seconds. Also if you use fatal teleport with a decently modded melee weapon with body count/drifting contact you can easily oneshot lvl 100+ enemies. As a die-hard ash fan, I dislike the nerf, but bladestorm is still one of the most powerful damage ability in the game, it counters one of the main obstacles abilities like peacemaker, exalted blade, hysteria has to deal with, which is armor, so I can kill lvl 100 heavy units with one cast of bladestorm. matter of fact fatal teleport can kill faster than those abilities and bladestorm on high levels, Ash is meant to be played on lvl 60+ missions, but if you don't want to build ash for all his abilities instead of just building for bladestorm, that's fine by me. Anyway the secura lecta nerf isn't much of a surprise.

Edited by (XB1)CFE Angry

To all of you fools that keep going on about Akkad; it is time to stop [insert Filthy Frank]. There are much better places to credit farm and for the most part you guys are just annoying AF with your slide attacks. Akkad is better for affinity farming not credits. you want credits go to a survival. Sure you have to bring the right tam with you but you can easily walk away with 500k+ credits after 30 minutes (with no credit booster). If you really want to do a credit farm on a defense then get yourself a Slova and head over to Seimeni for five rounds. It is much faster.

As for credits themselves. Nerfing this weapon is dumb. You aren't hurting those of us with tens of millions of credits that have nothing to spend them on. You are hurting the new players that have next to no credits. they are the ones that are going from missions to mission trying to get enough just to get that blueprint or to build the next item. And heaven forbid they want to try and trade for a primed mod. I remember when first starting out and being geeked AF when I would get 50k out of a mission. I remember not having enough credits to even rank up my mods or to do a trade. This is an MMO people are always going to get to the point where they have money than they know what to do with. That is just a fact about these kinds of games. I feel bad about my clan mates that struggle with trying to get enough credits to build stuff. I would gladly give a few million here and there to help new players out.

As for you OP. Do you seriously not remember when the Synoid Gammacor came out and that thing was on the market for 100-150 plat? Or were you just not around for that? That used to be one of the best weapons, hands down,  in the game; beating out most primaries. A similar thing happened when DE released the Rakta Cernos. When ever a weapon comes out that is strong enough to change the meta or even challenge it and you can trade for it. The price for that item goes sky high.

40 minutes ago, TaylorsContraction said:

What I don't get is why people use maiming strike on lecta.  It only has a 1.5 multiplier,  so a 50 percent damage bonus.  Any elemental damage mod will surpass that. Anyone care to elaborate on what I'm missing?

Maybe because of berserk.

You attack faster each critical so is a overall improvement on DPS.

11 hours ago, NPC said:

Credits are a low MR problem, when u play the game u will attain hordes of credits, even without Secura Lecta. 

It now takes away a shortcut, but it was broken af to begin with. No surprise it is getting nerfed. 

thats not true, i am MR18 and still have credit problems

16 hours ago, VonDodo said:

But this is not true.

You Always find a way to spend credits.... there are so many money sinks in the game...

After a year i still have credit problems, considering a gain of 2-400.000 credits daily. (sorties/raids).

I am wondering what the heck you are buying so much of. I've bought every primed mod, I've maxed every primed mod, bought every item from Baro, built every weapon, built every frame, and I've maxed 4 syndicates. And I still have 35 mil credits left over

The money wall WILL disappear, just give it time

10 hours ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

Caustacyst. Prova's augment "Static Discharge." Dual Zorens when coptering was "reworked."

Caustacyst is still op, charge attack still opens enemy to finisher. How many people use prova ingame really? Let alone the augment. Dual zoren/tipedo coptering isnt needed with parkour.

15 hours ago, TaylorsContraction said:

What I don't get is why people use maiming strike on lecta.  It only has a 1.5 multiplier,  so a 50 percent damage bonus.  Any elemental damage mod will surpass that. Anyone care to elaborate on what I'm missing?

Berserker stacks. It's the same reason Maiming Strike can go for a sickening 800P (A friend of mine sold his to someone for that, and they volunteered the price to him). It makes every single melee zerkable. All of them. That means you can take any melee weapon you love, and increase its dps by a lot. It's a ridiculously overpowered mod, I still expect them to nerf Maiming Strike at some point. 

I don't think they intended to make a mod that allowed for Berserker to work reliably on every single melee in the game, but who knows. 

Edited by Tesseract7777

22 hours ago, (PS4)ATreidezz said:

Yes there were, or are, as its still doable now. Have you tried selling 1000++ mods & 100++ oberon parts that you have all this year? No? How about 3 quick Lor speed run? Ez 1 million a day? No? Then youre not farming creds good enough.

I use mods for endo.

I sell oberon parts etc but still other money sinks (example ayatan conversion) are enought to lower incomes.

I guess best way to make money is still farming raids :|

Unfortunately i am quite tired to get to vay hek/Jordas to find a new gamebreaking bug each time that forces you to quit.....

56 minutes ago, VonDodo said:

I use mods for endo.

I sell oberon parts etc but still other money sinks (example ayatan conversion) are enought to lower incomes.

I guess best way to make money is still farming raids :|

Unfortunately i am quite tired to get to vay hek/Jordas to find a new gamebreaking bug each time that forces you to quit.....

Then how about you quit playing the game altogether? Have you tried that? Maybe that'll solve your problem.

Edited by (PS4)ATreidezz

On 24.1.2017 at 5:35 PM, TaylorsContraction said:

yep, missing the experience with maiming strike. either google for the "why" or better yet, try it out yourself and then think about what you said...

On 12/4/2016 at 4:19 PM, Dopey said:

Yes it's time to discuss, This weapon.

The Secura Lecta, A good looking whip with a powerful blow, but not for the enemy, but to their wallets

This thing doubles your credits per kill with it, which is insane, and as much as I hate to say it....the thing has to be nerfed imo.

2x Credits per kill is too farmable, people use it now to farm credit and it nets them alot of credits ( some guy made 800k out of 30 waves of akkad), Credits shouldnt be this easy to attain, its almost too easy....

Don't get me wrong, I like to get stuff in an easier way, however this is WAY too easy.

Also, the trade chat infliation, I am a cephalon suda supporter, so if I want to buy any of the Secura weapons for XP fodder, they wont be up for sale... and guess why?

Because its only worth buying the Secura lecta because of its high inflated value - people sell it for about 100p in PC these days, and obviously no one will buy a Secura Penta for example and sell it for 40p~50p, the normal price for a Syndicate weapon, right? ( This is PC Pricing btw, not consoles).

I think DE should nerf the Secura Lecta to something like "For every 10 kills it does, it will give you a 20% chance to get a buff that gives you 2x credits booster for 60 seconds

So you will have in average to kill 50 enemies, to get the said credit booster, this way Akkad farming wont be affected too much.

thanks for reading, :)

you do freaking realise that all syndicate weapons like Suda are sold to like 50-60p just cause of what they are and Secura Lecta is different because its a credit booster besides youre really freaking dumb to think that with a Secura Lecta nerf, Suda sales wont even increases even the slightest and youre greatly affecting MR8+ to suffer because of your immature needs and wants. Affecting hundreds of lower MR players to suffer for your selfishness and as ive said, Suda sales wont increase. Good thing we still have selfish players like you who will look out for lower MR players...

2 minutes ago, LinLaoBuFlyLikeAG6 said:

@Fluffieee Aye I agree completely. Pretty sure this little boy only considered himself over the entire warframe community. Never seen such an anomaly of problematic social issues in children. SMH smh.

i hope he`s MR10 which suits his age cause of that immature and selfish post, he caused not only the lower MRs but the higher MRs to suffer as well