Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Update 19.4 + 19.4.1

[DE]Drew

There's one problem with the Sari syandana, in that when the wings are spread out it's impossible to see the menu. Perhaps fold the wings down when accessing the menu or interacting with things on the ship?

I love it otherwise. It seems like a perfect fit for Titania.

4 minutes ago, Ixxolos said:

[DE]Drew so thats a no go on the Holiday Dojo decorations again this year... dang it

Suppose i'll wait another year in hope then, Kudos to all at DE

The decorations are there. Go into the Market and search for "festive".

EDIT: Sorry, misread.

Edited by Maeglin73

I appreciate the work on the new weapon and the tileset overhaul (even though if it's a whopping 1 GB update, christ), but... What's up with these Graxx skins? Can other tennogen skins please get attention? It's honestly gotten bothersome to see only the Graxx skins get in and make up half (even more than half in this case) of the tennogen batches just like that.

I'm not saying the skins are bad or anything, but honestly other content creators deserve to have their skins added in instead of a repetitive style that just seems to be forced in.

43 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

CHANGES:

• Weapons with infinite clip will now show infinite icon instead of 0 
  • Kuva Cycle cost now capped at 3500 (as per our workshop here)

Boyyyyy am I excited for the Riven rerolls now! But uh.... Weapons with infinite ammo in a clip? Am I missing out on something? Lol Cause I never seen such, or I just forgot?