Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"All frames will be Primed" Even Nidus ?

(PSN)Akuma_Asura_

3 hours ago, (PS4)Akuma_Asura_ said:

Do you think nidus prime would be a hybrid of a infested and orokin look or will there be a nidus before he was infested ? 

#valkyrprimealloveragain

Maybe Nidus was created to control the power if the Infested? Since Infested are Orokin-made, Nidus will get a Prime. 

9 hours ago, (Xbox One)Knight Raime said:

I really don't know why people have to continually ask this question.  All frames will receive prime versions at some point.  Unless DE states otherwise.

All frames have infested junk within them.  Nidus is not a frame that's been infected.  Nidus is a frame that has the ability to manipulate the virus.

lol I love how people are so quick to argue . I simply asked "do you think nidus PRIME would be a hybrid look of infestation and orokin or an orokin look before the infestation."

these forums are filthy not sociable at all 

Edited by (PS4)Akuma_Asura_

1 minute ago, (PS4)Akuma_Asura_ said:

You shouldn't assume maybe & actually read the op 

I read.  didn't assume.  my response is still valid.  If you didn't want people telling you what i've told you then you should do as i've suggested and change your title.

no point in having a title ask one thing and the body ask another.  you really don't get to complain about people then if you're the one responsible for the mixed messages.

On 12/18/2016 at 2:04 PM, Nelizar said:

Honestly, at this point, it'd make sense for them to just take the Prime variant for Nidus, if there is ever one, and just strap "Mutalist" on the beginning of it as a word replacer, but basically means the same thing :P

Mutalist Nidius

Ancient Nidius

Pox Nidius

Juggernaut Nidius

Im cool with that.

On 12/18/2016 at 10:24 AM, (PS4)Akuma_Asura_ said:

Do you think nidus prime would be a hybrid of a infested and orokin look or will there be a nidus before he was infested ? 

#valkyrprimealloveragain

Nidus Prime = Nidus Gazal

Give him power over metals. Metal spikes instead of tentacles. Metal figurines that use Kuva Jester skeletons instead of maggots. Bombs instead of pustules, etc.

Alchemy Frame.

The entire basis of the process of Alchemy is to change mundane metals into gold. This is vaguely parallel to the Infestation's Mutalist capability: Changing metal into a biological weapon. It would make sense that a frame with power over metal could be overtaken by the Infestation in this way.

Edited by Mints

8 hours ago, (Xbox One)Knight Raime said:

I read.  didn't assume.  my response is still valid.  If you didn't want people telling you what i've told you then you should do as i've suggested and change your title.

no point in having a title ask one thing and the body ask another.  you really don't get to complain about people then if you're the one responsible for the mixed messages.

Not If 90% of the responses are about the title. Obviously most aren't reading the op but guess what I don't care , because your aren't even a real person you just a box of text on a website of a video game . Adios