Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Simulor Nerf

(PSN)whoistimjones

regular simulor isnt really an issue, no one really uses that one anyways, its the synoid variant, which gets like 3-5x more op when used by a mirage

Just now, Gruumzh said:

I've got this brilliant solution for you, my man!

Check this out:

Don't

Run

Public

Matches

tell us, why should we have to avoid pubs when we arent the problem? we arent at fault, its that darn HoM Mirage+ synoid simulor op trash compactor cheese thats the problem

Edited by NightBlitz

35 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Personally, I think watching a HoM Mirage + Synoid Simulor do its business is an awesome sight to behold.

yeah, and it is also boring as hell to have one on your team. 

If anything needs a nerf in this game its the (synoid)simulor.

Edited by ClockworkSpectre

1 minute ago, Gruumzh said:

Check this out:

Don't

Run

Public

Matches

using your logic states that indeed mirage is the one that should stop playing public matches 

as it is 1 frame+simulor breaking the games   vs    what 20+ other frames 

Lol, my post was more of a joke than anything. What my suggestion was to the person i quoted is that if he's trying to test weapons/waframes/new builds or whatever and get some good results out of it, you just don't run public matches period (whether there's a simulor mirage in it or not)

Anyway, i never stated that the combination of mirage equipped with synoid simulor is not op.

So is it op? Yes. Do i give a S#&$? No. Why, do i maybe enjoy having nothing to do in a mission and being bored? No, but because the number of times you get matched with a simulor mirage is not freakin 10/10 or anything close to that. Even when you do, the odds of it being a quick mission, "cause pugs", rather than a long run are quite high, in which case even if it isn't a mirage simulor, there is a number of other warframes/weapons people can use to destroy everything in their path equally as easy, even if those wf-s/weapons aren't as op. Conclusion? Yes, it's op, but it's no where near being so annoying that it's worthy complaining about as if it's ruining your life.

You guys truly inspired me to "pick up mirage and simulor and ruin everyone's time in public matches". So imma go do that. Have a nice day.

Edited by Gruumzh

35 minutes ago, Gruumzh said:

Check this out:Don't Run Public Matches

This solves nothing.  What if one of your friends or clanmates is using it.  Refuse to join their squad?  Order them not to use it?  

By that logic all spamulor users should just go solo to prevent anyone from complaining about it.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Personally, I think watching a HoM Mirage + Synoid Simulor do its business is an awesome sight to behold.

For some perhaps, for me its a sight to scowl at.  It wouldn't be so bad (perhaps 15% less bad) if the mirage were to explode their vortexes or at least not try to get every single kill ever in a mission just because this combo can kill far more effeciently than any other weapon/frame combo in the game.

I enjoy pointing out the fact that a pure magnetic build on a spamulor can kill elemental/armor enhanced sortie enemies faster than anything despite the enemy supposedly resisting magnetic or having increased armor.

I see a mirage with a simulor in a sortie, I just stand back and watch, no point in doing anything else.  They won't even stay in their own area on interceptions.  They absolutely must jump right in front of you and blind you repeatedly because gods forbid you try to kill something.

Whatever.  These threads have been going on forever with no response from DE anyway, the mirage/spamulor supporters have clearly won this war.  No reason to even try anymore.

Edited by Xekrin

The best way to deal with mirage-simulors is, imo, to make it so that the simulor needs a small charge up and make it so that the balls fired cannot combine with the balls fired by other entities (ie: balls fire by clone 1 cannot combine with those fired by the player and by clone 2, the same goes for the player).

1 hour ago, ClockworkSpectre said:

yeah, and it is also boring as hell to have one on your team. 

If anything needs a nerf in this game its the (synoid)simulor.

considering a lot of ppl like to jump on other ppl and tell them to git gud, l2aim etc its quite amusing (and facepalm) to see a flock of vauban in gun form dashing around not even bothering to aim and still wrecking everything in sight.

4 hours ago, ShadowFox14 said:

Hey guys, look! Another one.

Perhaps there's a reason there's so many threads asking for a nerf, no? Kinda like how there's a reason that there are so many threads on the Hema's research costs at the moment.

That is to say, people are capable of recognizing obvious problems with the game that are in need of fixing.

Edited by Jackviator

32 minutes ago, Jackviator said:

Perhaps there's a reason there's so many threads asking for a nerf, no? Kinda like how there's a reason that there are so many threads on the Hema's research costs at the moment.

That is to say, people are capable of recognizing obvious problems with the game that are in need of fixing.

Certainly it's hard to pretend there is no elephant in the room, is it not?

On topic: just hammer the blasted thing!!!

Edited by -BM-Leonhart