Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nothing Wrong with Red and Black FashionFrames

FashionFrame

Honestly, why the hate forwards players with red and black themed frames? Most haters say the most generic things like "everyone does it" "it's edgy." and honestly, I sometimes say edge jokes, but I've seen cases in the past where it leads to pointless bullying and name calling just because of those color choices. Fact is, the reason Red and Black is so popular is because scientifically, it's the most appealing colour combination to the human eye. 

Just had to vent there, because even I've had my fair share of verbal abuse because of the way I dress my frames, and there's literally no reason people should act this way. 

Let people fashion how they want! Who knew simple color choices could make someone go out of their way to ruin somebody else's day. 

People jelly because others look better than them. :D

I have no problem with how anyone dresses thier frames, I shrug when people run by with thier frame fully coloured a bright pink because most of the time, you wont be seeing them as they're under a pile of corpus/grineer bodies while wallrunning all over the place. Just ignore whoever disapproves on how you look.

Edited by (XB1)calvina

4 minutes ago, LordMidnightX said:

then there are the White Power people

(white energy color <_<)

Ain't nothing wrong with that, unless you're with a frost, then yeah, stay out of his snow globe if you want some visibility. :D

Blu power! (Get the reference)

Edited by (XB1)calvina

Well, Black and Red IS edgy and overdone to death, but thats no excuse to actually bully somebody over color choices. I cant help but laugh whenever I see an edgelord in game tho. Ill make a joke in chat about it, but thats about it. Going any further doesnt really make much sense to me, the type of person to do more than make a joke about that seems like a person worth ignoring anyway.

Did we really need a thread about this? 

This is really ironic coming from somebody with the name "FashionFrame" lol

I use red and black because red is my favorite color and it's really easy making a monochromatic color scheme. Granted I use white and grey to offset the harshness of those two colors.

I will say that using just red and black usually looks pretty bad though... (But I would never actually say anything to anyone in particular ever.)

Edited by Reidmaster

It's acceptable until the moment when *insert any bright color* appears to be in your energy colors on frames like Frost,Mirage,Nova,Vauban. When you see this light show on your screen it really hurts your eyes, especially on long duration missions like survival, interception, e.t.c. Hey, there are so many palettes in Warframe, it's not as hard to find a cool shade of a nice color there, that's one of the reasons fashion frame exists in Warframe. 

18 minutes ago, LordMidnightX said:

Then there are the White Power people

(white energy color <_<)

Hah... Personally I prefer bright green - that one from halloween set. Some warframes with that energy can make teammates to lose their eyes :D

33 minutes ago, FashionFrame said:

Honestly, why the hate forwards players with red and black themed frames?

Because it's not in style

Come on man, you named a thread FASHIONframe. You should know, by the definition of fashion, that some things just aren't the fashion at a given point in time. Right now, red-and-black is not in style

This FashionFrame garbage is getting out of hand. I like customizing my stuff as much as the next guy, but when you're telling other people how to play the game, then you've descended into d-baggery. Seriously why I exclusively play solo.

Edited by Jobistober
spelling

I have a red & black colorway (sneakerhead here, don't judge me for my terms) on all my frames except for Nekros, Loki & Ash simply because it's my favorite color combination. How lame are you to roast somebody over the colors they like? It has nothing to do with being edgy. I'm pretty sure no one is even thinking about trying to be edgy except for people who actually use the word edgy regularly. 

1 hour ago, FashionFrame said:

Honestly, why the hate forwards players with red and black themed frames? Most haters say the most generic things like "everyone does it" "it's edgy." and honestly, I sometimes say edge jokes, but I've seen cases in the past where it leads to pointless bullying and name calling just because of those color choices. Fact is, the reason Red and Black is so popular is because scientifically, it's the most appealing colour combination to the human eye. 

Just had to vent there, because even I've had my fair share of verbal abuse because of the way I dress my frames, and there's literally no reason people should act this way. 

Let people fashion how they want! Who knew simple color choices could make someone go out of their way to ruin somebody else's day. 

What is this with all these "why the hate towards...." posts lately? I'm sorry but by now I call ..clemdrops on all of them. 
We are known to have the most inclusive, most friendly and helpful of communities out there. No way we would get this rep if people were being absolute clemmuffins against each other. In over three years I've maybe had one or two complaints about the frame I had or the way I was using it. And the latter were even more or less in the right since they specifically asked for Spore-Saryn on Bere and I wasn't aware of the meta at that time.  (I just thought they wanted Saryn for her charm... :P)

My oldest son, who is also a Tenno, has a tendency to just goof around a bit (apart from being the best Trinity you'll ever meet). Even he doesn't get any crap from other players apart from the occasional "you coming?". This afternoon I let my youngest (who is 10, I'm a horrible dad, I know) fark around a bit. Apart from one guy, who just aborted and left, all of the comments he got were helpful hints and nudges.

I get the feeling that either there's only one or two elitist numnuts out there and all these posts are about them OR people are just making up stuff because they need a reason to express how cool they think their specific [hated thing here] is.  Knowing a bit about humans I'm very much inclined to think the latter.

From now on I'd like to suggest following rule 32: pics or didn't happen.

And hate for your color scheme? Really? I don't buy it, except maybe in jest.