The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

As of today it has been 524 since we had a new Prisma Weapon

Genomega

The last Prisma weapon, Prisma Tetra first came in August 7 of 2015. The last Prisma item that gave mastery was the Prisma Shade and its been 510 days since we last got a new item that gave mastery. Are DE done with Prisma weapons or have they just not had the time to make them a statement would be appreciated.

Edit*: I don't mind the costmetics or the new Primed mod, its just been a long time since we had a Prisma weapon, pretty sure if baro brought one next time the community would appreciate it.

Edited by --rrGenomega--

It could be something but DE not good at focusing it's energy on such a small things like a prisma skin on a weapon with increased stat.

They could do so much if they want but after they bought up they are wasting their time and money on useless contents.

They need more devs to the team to be able to work on multiple stuffs like 5-10 person groups whom dedicately work on skins, frames, designs, maps, weapons, hotfixes, patches, greater projects could be 30-50 person jobs etc.

If I would have at least 25-30 million spare money I would give them in return they gimme some shares. That money could be used for hiring new workforce and improve the networking.

Take a weapon, slap a prisma material on it, give it increased stats. Done.

It's a lot less effort than creating these unique Ki'teer cosmetics I'd say. I think DE regrets their choice in making Baro have actual weapons and just stopped making new ones.

We never got another Mara weapon after all~

Edited by Zandermanith222

41 minutes ago, --rrGenomega-- said:

Aware of that. At the same time they released several prisma weapons in 2015 but none in 2016

I know, I phrased that in a funny way that makes it sound like I meant that DE was working on things but that it took time. What I was trying to imply, though, was that the reason we're missing Prisma and Mara weapons is because DE aren't invested in the system's development. They'd rather just cobble together some lacklustre mod every couple of months than spend time on fleshing out both the roster and lore behind the Prisma and Mara items, which is a great shame as the subtle lore hints that weapons and equipment can offer are one of the fantastic aspects of Warframe's lore.