The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Update 19.9.0

[DE]Megan

29 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the minimap shrinking after clicking "Battle" in a Defense mission and having ‘Prefer Overlay Map’ enabled.

I can't tell you how much this irritated me, having to constantly switch it back every 5 waves. Thank you for changing that. As trivial as some may think it is, it showed a nice attention to detail.

29 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Ivara Zirastra Helmet

It looks Teshan like. I would have expected this to be more of an Excalibur helm, but it does look better than Ivara's other alt helm. I don't like the way it looks, and it sounds like a lot of people have the same opinion.

As far as other fixes, I do like the announcement for rank up, but I'm not sure I like it being on the main menu. I just failed the MR22 test after having to go 1v6 on that 3rd round. That test is straight up brutal trying not to EZ mode it. I will admit I'm rather salty seeing my failure every time I pull up the menu. Is there possibly another way to display it so that it's more prominent that it has been? Also, I did not receive the Enemy Radar buff from my loadout during MR22 test. Is that a bug or intentional? Lastly, I feel like the test should be a little more in line with the way Rathuum works. Having to go against that many enemies solo, only having 3 lives, with scaling enemies and quite a few enemies that 1 shot 90% of the frames, and having a very serious "out of bounds" limit seems beyond exponentioly harder than the other tests. The only other one that comes close is the stealth test when trying not to use a Loki or Ivara.

Edited by MoxX228

13 minutes ago, AythenaBlackStar said:

Just be nice if ash had a decent smoke screen duration for once. Its stupidly high cost and stupidly short even with high duration mods :/

I think the reasoning is that it's supposed to be short lived like a cloud of smoke. It's not quite the Loki or Ivara invis. To be honest, I'm not sure how the Ivara camo works, and I just kind of assume Loki has some sort of stealth technology wired on his suit, but I could be wrong. I don't really read the lore tbh =/

11 minutes ago, Betaboost said:

Thanks for all the fixes and additions but can you please stop trying to force people to play PvP so much?

It makes for a miserable experience for both the people who like PvP (going against afkers and people clearly wanting to get this over with fast) and those who don't, who feel they have to participate for the rewards in a game mode they clearly have no interest in (they would be playing PvP already otherwise).

I don't really think it's truly forcing people into a game mode. The rewards for the event are trivial at best, and you don't need to do it if you don't enjoy it. Since it just came out, why not introduce it to the general playerbase? It's not like the event will take forever.

1 minute ago, MoxX228 said:

I think the reasoning is that it's supposed to be short lived like a cloud of smoke. It's not quite the Loki or Ivara invis. To be honest, I'm not sure how the Ivara camo works, and I just kind of assume Loki has some sort of stealth technology wired on his suit, but I could be wrong. I don't really read the lore tbh =/

yeah but with blade of storm nerf and fatal teleport being his only reasonable end game, and the fact you can die easy without invis, he kind of needs better duration to be viable.

iGHmaUs.jpg

why doesnt it cycle through all our owned glyphs like the codex cycles images ???

that would be cool af... just one glyph... not sure about the value on that

(especially since you guys patched doors knocking nidus through the floor, now i cant place stuff outside my ship which further decreases my desire to purchase it. if i could, i might be inclined to buy multiple)

I get the kills in the PVP mode, but not the oro... thx for that... Why can't the condition be on kills instead of this random oro...

And I would find it more pleasing if I didn't have to win, to speed the event up...

Anyway TY for the rest of the update.

The conclave setting is actually rather fun but I would have had it team based instead of FFA. The FFA is just too 'vulture-y' or so it feels. Just hang back, wait til you see some folk fighting and take out the distracted person. Rinse/Repeat.

Honestly, I kind of feel like this is how the original conclave should have been. More of a minigame setting to pass time with weapon sets you can't mod and health pools/mobility you can't change. Gives the game mode more of an even playing ground imo.