The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A glitch on console revealed the next Prime Access - SPOILERS

Sir_Alex_Traffo

9 minutes ago, Sir_Alex_Traffo said:

If I'm not mistaken, leaks are not coming from the actual game, it means when something is being found before time and stealed; it's basically same as datamined stuff but not coming from game data.

Like, a DE employee posting this on 4Chan without it being in the game is a leak, this is just a glitch as far as I know.

EDIT: oh, didn't see @theclinton posts, thanks for the clarification!

Eh, no need to split hairs with all these different scenarios, my understanding was that a leak is simply information being released before it was meant to be.

Evidently I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure it will change depending on who you ask.

4 minutes ago, Sir_Alex_Traffo said:

I do like it to be honest, I'm definitely not pro/cool enough to play Banshee properly, but I'll enjoy formaing her many times. She definitely looks better than the premium skin, which doesn't happen too often.

But man, Helios Prime! I'm so excited for that!

And that shotgun?? That looks sick!

[Off Topic]Really liked your contribution on the Second Stream podcast, it was a nice team you got there, best one I heard so far![/off topic]

Yea it all does look very cool, I have been waiting on this for so long. 

Also thank you, I agree Brozime and TGDM are very cool people to have a discussion with

2 minutes ago, Sir_Alex_Traffo said:

But man, Helios Prime! I'm so excited for that!

Same

I bought a second primed fury simply because Helios has been my favorite sentinel since its release.

Personally, I hope deconstructor prime gets a slight status chance buff, I'd like to have 100% status chance after mods.

Just now, AM-Bunny said:

Eh, no need to split hairs with all these different scenarios, my understanding was that a leak is simply information being released before it was meant to be.

Evidently I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure it will change depending on who you ask.

On this case though, given it has no story spoilers or isn't going to screw up anyone's plans (maybe Marketing, but ehh, they definitely didn't get hurt by this given the reactions :P)...

Let's leave this behind and enjoy the Prime party.

12 minutes ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

What makes no sense is the Euphona Prime shotgun, which is not a prime version of an already existing weapon. 

The Dakra Prime was in the same boat on release, still is really as the Dex Dakra are the only other variant. 

29 minutes ago, Sir_Alex_Traffo said:

Well I can't fuc* CLEM*ing wait for Helios Prime! 

Hope this is not breaking any rules but it shouldn't since it's not datamined stuff, it's a glitch after the most recent update...

EDIT: pictures below.

Reveal hidden contents

Bygij7i.jpg

p0JpIkG.jpg

BUILD REQUIREMENTS??? NEEDS THOSE BUILD REQUIREMENTS TENNO!!! WHAT ARE THEY?? 😀 

(polishing pitchfork)

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

Just now, DrakeMarzonist said:

Exactly so why is everyone saying its a shotgun like wtf it looks nothing like a shotgun 

There are some secondary weapons that function like shotguns. Brakk, Detron, Pyrana, Bronco, and now this one.

So it's both a secondary and a shotgun.

1 minute ago, AM-Bunny said:

There are some secondary weapons that function like shotguns. Brakk, Detron, Pyrana, Bronco, and now this one.

So it's both a secondary and a shotgun.

i know it just everyone thinks its the new pump action shotgun when it looks nothing like it the euphona