Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A glitch on console revealed the next Prime Access - SPOILERS

Sir_Alex_Traffo

Just now, theclinton said:

Leak was on DE's side this time around 

Also, its lit

A leak is always on DE's side. That's the difference between a leak and a datamine.

It's happened lots of times before and has been prohibited. But hey, what do I know?

1 minute ago, AM-Bunny said:

If you read the forum guidelines, it specifically prohibits sharing datamines and leaks, the latter of which this certainly is.

Leaks are not glitches. Leaks are not authorized release of information, glitches are things that got passed by mistake. I don't see a punishable offense here, not to mention she was already leaked before Valkyr got released. 

1 minute ago, AM-Bunny said:

If you read the forum guidelines, it specifically prohibits sharing datamines and leaks, the latter of which this certainly is.

Oh shoot I hope---

Just now, theclinton said:

Leak was on DE's side this time around 

Also, its lit

WELL

The party is on.

Now if only Banshee had awesome jarring vocals in her abilities... Was thinking of something like

5 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

A leak is always on DE's side. That's the difference between a leak and a datamine.

It's happened lots of times before and has been prohibited. But hey, what do I know?

If thats how you want to see leaks and datamines, more power to you bro. 

This was an accidental leak on DE's side like i said so enjoy.

6 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

Is the euphona the tenno shotgun they have been working on? Seems too early for it to be primed.

A weapon doesn't need a normal variant. The Dakra Prime is an example of that so perhaps that's the direction they are going.

18 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

If I'm not mistaken, leaks are not coming from the actual game, it means when something is being found before time and stolen; it's basically same as datamined stuff but not coming from game data.

Like, a DE employee posting this on 4Chan without it being in the game is a leak, this is just a glitch as far as I know.

EDIT: oh, didn't see @theclinton posts, thanks for the clarification!

Risultati immagini per thanks god gif

Edited by Sir_Alex_Traffo

2 minutes ago, Sir_Alex_Traffo said:

If I'm not mistaken, leaks are not coming from the actual game, it means when something is being found before time and stealed; it's basically same as datamined stuff but not coming from game data.

Like, a DE employee posting this on 4Chan without it being in the game is a leak, this is just a glitch as far as I know.

EDIT: oh, didn't see @theclinton posts, thanks for the clarification!

No problem sir, how do you like the frame from what you can see

1 minute ago, theclinton said:

No problem sir, how do you like the frame from what you can see

I do like it to be honest, I'm definitely not pro/cool enough to play Banshee properly, but I'll enjoy formaing her many times. She definitely looks better than the premium skin, which doesn't happen too often.

But man, Helios Prime! I'm so excited for that!

And that shotgun?? That looks sick!

[Off Topic]Really liked your contribution on the Second Stream podcast, it was a nice team you got there, best one I heard so far![/off topic]