Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A glitch on console revealed the next Prime Access - SPOILERS

Sir_Alex_Traffo

1 minute ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

This will be a case study for DE on just how important "looking good while doing it" really is.

Banshee is literally going to be reborn with this design.

The same happened with Vauban TBH. I never liked Vauban and when that PAX trailer dropped HOLY HELL.

I ended up buying the PA.

Edited by NightmareT12

47 minutes ago, theclinton said:

If thats how you want to see leaks and datamines, more power to you bro. 

This was an accidental leak on DE's side like i said so enjoy.

Well, thank you for the incredibly helpful clarification. Good to know my attempts to adhere to the forum's guidelines are met with condescension. 

I'm saving this topic to use in my defense to discuss every time DE leaks info (like Prisma Machete)

7 minutes ago, (PS4)ThatPersonInMars said:

Helios prime...? So this means all the standard sentinels are made by tennos and all of them can be primed, doesnt it? hope it does, would love to get djinn prime

Sentinels are made by the Sentients, possibly the Lotus since they immediately and peculiarly started helping the Tenno when they were discovered. I think the Prime ones came first as well, based on the description of Wyrm Prime.

4 minutes ago, maj.death said:

Someone needs to explain to me how a Corpus sentinel is being primed.

Why not? Just like the Tennos have been copying (or trying to) old Orokin designs, so can the Corpus and Grineers. Why do you think they're constantly hunting void artifacts? 

Edited by (PS4)Regiampiero

4 minutes ago, maj.death said:

Someone needs to explain to me how a Corpus sentinel is being primed.

Orokin created the original brand of Helios which were lost before mass production began. SOMEHOW Alad V began producing Corpus Knock off sand that's the version we're familiar with, that's my understanding.

Edited by (XB1)ALG Minuscule36

26 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

Well, thank you for the incredibly helpful clarification. Good to know my attempts to adhere to the forum's guidelines are met with condescension. 

I'm saving this topic to use in my defense to discuss every time DE leaks info (like Prisma Machete)

I hate it when mom and dad fight.  .-.

37 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

Okay, the forum rules still apply and will be enforced, this thread was an exception. Any other questions on this topic should be sent in a pm to one of us.