Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.10.1+19.10.1.1

[DE]Megan

Reposting an old thread about some/close all sugatras having severe cloth physics problems.(also some warframes)
also i dont have a screenshot yet but equinox's cloths got some glitch mesh like inaro's default helmet cloth.
(this also seem to affect titanias archwing/unless her wings are intended to twitch rnadomly(even on metal parts)

Also this was fixed for a week before reoccuring.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.10.1

For those players who did not receive the Chroma Blueprint after finishing The New Strange quest, you will now have one in your Inventory upon relogging into the game!

Thank you for your hard work!

2 hours ago, trunks013 said:

Lol hard choice.

Getting wreked by fellow tenno in conclave and try to get an oro decoration OR spend valentine day with the love of my life  ?

Go get wreked by fellow tenno. I can go out with the love of your life for you. ;) Just gimme her number

9 minutes ago, AfroBear90 said:

Saryn gets energy back from killing with Spores.

OP frame confirmed, will you help Gabe with Half Life 3 next?

Can you read the notes again. She is getting the energy refunded if the target is dead between cast and effect, not by killing with the spores.

Go take your toxic attitude in a game where it belongs like LoL or CoD

Edited by Delamir

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.10.1

It is not friendly nor fair to have a hotfix among the time when acolyte is spawning. 

Forcing players to relogin and have you consider those who have long download time? 

They will miss more chances to get the mods.

Can we PLEASE move away from these 'conclave' Tactical Alerts and on to some fun ones?  The last 3 have all been 'conclave', 1 every now and then thrown in between other types wouldn't be bad as it would add variety, but with all the connection issues it has then it may as well be called 'hellclave' as it's bloody horrible to try and play it thanks to that alone without even going in to the 'if you get struck once you're basically dead' terrible mechanic of it.

DE, stop pushing this garbage you call PVP.  It's never been the game's strong point.  It's a chore at best, frustration at worse.  Your servers aren't stable enough to make it fair for all players involved and it's, ironically, less fun than the seemingly abandoned archwing content.  So why not base festive events around that if you're trying to liven things up with something different?

Seriously, PvE is where this game really shines and it's why most of us play this game.

Edited by Aikurisu
lol, just a spelling error. . .

• The Artax is no longer eligible for Riven mods. This weapon does negligible damage on purpose, so most Riven Stats won't positively affect the weapon. Anyone with an existing Artax Riven will keep it as is - you are now the owner of a vintage Mod!

Why ? :c

conclave.. again.. made it, got my oro-heart... conclave is not fair nor is it beloved by many we all know it. pls stop enclave events. what really pees me is: ppl in spawn can and will kill you on sight, but you cant even scratch them, really fair *slow clap* remove that spawn-giving a hand thing, or set the spawners to be unable to attak while the "you're untouchable" timer is on, it just destroys the fun and fairness (not to mention the ppl that shoot through walls!)