Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.10.1+19.10.1.1

[DE]Megan

Oh neat, a decoration I'd love to have.
I refuse to PvP though, so I guess I'll have to do without it. At least they didn't make it a Sekhara/Quantum Emblem, or I'd have been conflicted about whether or not to get it.

Back to collecting shiny objects. I mean weapons. Yeah, definitely that.

2 minutes ago, TatsuZZmage said:

That skill metric might not have been utterly useless if we KNEW how it was Calculated. but we didn't.

honestly i gotten to the point where my rage flares up each time skill is mentioned now but i am holding it back and warning you to please don't mention that word anymore i am sick of player community unintentionally digging everyone's grave each time they wine for more skill based difficulty, or more tactical difficulty. someone on a youtube sight pointed it out that it is the communities fault for wanting more and more tactical difficulty.

I'm going to just load into this stupid conclave crap and sit back and run around not doing anything 6 times. Seriously why do you force this BS on us? You realize that more people enjoy raids than PvP yet you ignore raids and constantly cater to these whiny PvP jerks. Seriously knock this crap off.

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • The Artax is no longer eligible for Riven mods. This weapon does negligible damage on purpose, so most Riven Stats won't positively affect the weapon. Anyone with an existing Artax Riven will keep it as is - you are now the owner of a vintage Mod!

now, looks you make an little misguided information there, since Riven mods not only can give damage, but can give many more effects, like punchthrought (i'm using Shred, so, i not as riven?), status chance, increase it's range detection (zoom, combined with sinister reach, this allow Artax to shoot beyond it's natural range)...based on that, i supposed to ask: why still exist Riven mods that can reduce raw damage (or the main physical one) and multishot, if doesn't exist any weapon configuration that ask us to have 0 damage or any chance (or even 100%) to jam the weapon and waste the magazine?

Rivens can give an huge amount of damage, sure, but they can squeeze some of the utility mods that we can't use on our weapons, since to use utility, the player needs to lose damage... a lot, after all, why you are supposed to use Steady Hands on Akjagara, if i can squeeze an 3° elemental mod on it? we have 8 slots.... 8? Serration/Hornet Strike/Pressure Point/Point Blank consume one, multishot/meele attack speed eat another, critical weapons use, at least, 2 extra mods, and by default, we need 2 elementals... what kind of "we have customization to build our weapon on our way" we have? 2-4 slots in competition against other damage mods? that's not funny

Grinlok, per example, needs reload speed and more consistent critical chance to keep going against the enemies... and my Feva-visican riven just give +49% reload speed, plus 76% multishot and +143% damage , it saves me to use Primed Fast Hands, besides still doesn't allow me to use on sortie part 3 easily

i think that Digital Extremes needs to look at some of the forgotten utility mods scattered around the game, since it's impossible, for an normal player, to choose +15% status over +60% status and +60% poison damage and rethink, an bit, about your position about the Artax Riven, even if you don't bring it back anymore, but that doesn't mean that Riven mod isn't supposed to exist just because the weapon is weak