Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.10.1+19.10.1.1

[DE]Megan

MORE PVE CONTENT! Nothing to do for endgamers, and leveling is super fast, tonns of max ranks around , konclive is like archwing and raid missions or spy, content wich people play only for rewards without any fun, stick to content people like,  i never saw ingame anyone who enjoy to play these. I like kuva flood (even then i hate  kuva fog catching, i like to kill fatboys and teamplay and support, this crappy fog catching can be removed with content i described before, just make fatboys much much stronger) but its rare so i cant play over and over .

2 hours ago, Geraion said:

Oh yeah, hey DE. Volt's Capacitance build should give your own companions overshield as well...which it doesn't. It gives everything else but your own companions shields. And I specifically want my damned cat to live tyvm.

It actually does affect companions...but only if it's equipped with a +shield mod. Which is weird.

7 minutes ago, DrunkPunk said:

MORE PVE CONTENT! Nothing to do for endgamers, and leveling is super fast, tonns of max ranks around , konclive is like archwing and raid missions or spy, content wich people play only for rewards without any fun, stick to content people like,  i never saw ingame anyone who enjoy to play these. I like kuva flood (even then i hate  kuva fog catching, i like to kill fatboys and teamplay and support, this crappy fog catching can be removed with content i described before, just make fatboys much much stronger) but its rare so i cant play over and over .

Actually, I'm going to defend DE here and note that Spy missions are really fun.  Decent XP, too.

If anything, I'd love to see more Spy vaults invented for older tile sets so things remain fresh.  I'd personally love to see more Corpus ones.

I honestly pray that we'll see more archwing content eventually.  It's not bad per say, just unfinished and not rewarding enough to pry me away from the game's normal content.

But yeah, to hell with conclave.  I mean, what are DE trying to do here? 

It's because of Overwatch's success, isn't it? >_>

So what happen with people who put many formas into Artax in hope to find a good riven for it, but haven't yet? Gets f**k over, right? 

Funny that it contradicts exactly what you guys said about the Hema "Too many people have already invested on it, it's unfair yada yada". Classic DE.

nobody cares about pvp&conclave.

stop wasting ressources hoping to lure people into it.

you won't succeed at turning warframe into a pvp/cs style game, yes we know the incentive about it, yes you would like it as it would allow you to keep pumping out crates like economics and cosmetics and not actual content.

it won't work, won't happen.

just stop.

Edited by bleubleu

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

• The Artax is no longer eligible for Riven mods. This weapon does negligible damage on purpose, so most Riven Stats won't positively affect the weapon. Anyone with an existing Artax Riven will keep it as is - you are

This is really sad and really leaves me mad... I had one of this riven mods! And I sold it today because i didnt read patch notes right away... And yeah was my bad but only sold cause I tough i could get another one latter...
And it really leaves me mad because i dont get it. This was the only sentinel weapon that made me actualy use a weapon on sentinels.. because i dont want them for damage i want for crowd controll.... and i had fire rate and reload speed on my riven.... i even formaed the artax already... So i really dont understand why u want to do this.... what are the benefits from this.. People dont care in general for sentinel weapon rivens.. they got for low ammounts of plat, and you guys still keep them, but decide to remove this one just to turn this into a "primed chamber"? Thats really sad...

3 hours ago, IceColdHawk said:

Really now? Damage is not the only thing that makes something worthy...

I mean i understand that you want to save your fellow tenno from getting "useless" rivens. Someone pops up a +dmg and +multishot riven for an artax and then they be like: "Omg WHY? Finally a godlike Riven but only for THIS?". But the same can be said to deth machine rifle, stinger, laser rifle etc. And they are not removed from riven list. Artax can be modded for status though and has it's own good niche.

Your sir, sad it all...

9 minutes ago, Aikurisu said:

Actually, I'm going to defend DE here and note that Spy missions are really fun.  Decent XP, too.

If anything, I'd love to see more Spy vaults invented for older tile sets so things remain fresh.  I'd personally love to see more Corpus ones.

I honestly pray that we'll see more archwing content eventually.  It's not bad per say, just unfinished and not rewarding enough to pry me away from the game's normal content.

But yeah, to hell with conclave.  I mean, what are DE trying to do here? 

It's because of Overwatch's success, isn't it? >_>

overwash and games like cs and here its a konclive is one map boredom over and over, persons who like these copy paste games not going to play warframe, thery can find tonns of asian and overwash games in web, devs just wasting resources to improve and fix and trying to push and push with rewards but no one care i have huge friendlist and dnt know who like to play it, you can see in other people profiles how many koklaves they did, can count on one hand fingers, its ok when game have many game modes BUT these game modes overshadow content with wich game is popular,  lots of pelple working on these game modes wich not popular, remove rewards from these game modes and you will see empty rooms its already empty even with rewards, few beggars whole day sitting in recruiting chat to make some party to go raid and its just for profit, most of people hate spy missions, its masochism if u like to play over and over and watch how others fail or just leech you , every mission is nightmare, neverending levers and fails.. its so bad, i wish devs inlcude acolytes in spy missions and then they will see neverending complains how xxxx this game mode is, people can feel real stink of spy missions in sorties.

• The Artax is no longer eligible for Riven mods. This weapon does negligible damage on purpose, so most Riven Stats won't positively affect the weapon. Anyone with an existing Artax Riven will keep it as is - you are now the owner of a vintage Mod! 

:/

Seems like tactical alerts belong solely to conclave now, how many has it been, 3 in a row? Dragging people into a mode they don't want to play using exclusive one-day items is just cheap. Yes, PVP remains popular because it's a way for people to self-affirm through conflicting with other people on an elementary level, hence the popularity of Dota, CS and whatever else's success the devs are seemingly trying to follow, like it was with Lunaro, but people don't play Warframe for a petty contest — its core is PVE. Except, of course, the people who play conclave regularly, that 1% all this exclusive content is being made for, apparently.