Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Harrow feedback and discussion

Trickst3rGawd

2 hours ago, Protomorph said:

It's the 33rd Warframe, so there's a Freemason reference there. Also a mason is someone who does stonework, who builds things that are meant to last. I think symbolically you can kind of connect that to a priest frame, one that protects and heals others. It's also a bit more simple than Suffragan, which is a bit pretentious for me. Just throwing it out there.

Interesting connection... The Freemason reference is also referencing something else.. <G>

1 hour ago, aligatorno said:

/snip/... His name was saffron something. 

The name's a reference to a Suffragan Bishop, not saffron... :facepalm:

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)RAG is NAROK said:

Praise the might Bobo! Praise him!

Indeed, he'll always be Bobo to me.
If he's good enough to earn one of my already all filled up loadout slots that'll be the name. ;)

1 hour ago, Xekrin said:

Mason sounds very plain and boring IMO, I say no thanks.  I knew a kid named Mason growing up and he is not someone I wish to recall every time I play this frame.

Yeah, I felt the same when someone put forth the idea of simply naming him Deacon. Mason would be the same net result. Plain and Boring.

I'd prefer something more evocative. 

Edited by Rolunde

2 hours ago, Miser_able said:

For some reason a lot of cults and such are obsessed with the 33rd parallel. Which was where Babylon was. Something about the site of great demonic power, it's pretty confusing. 

Yeah, I've looked into this before. In a nutshell - for many generations, the "king" of Babylon wore a specific garment, sometimes referenced as "The Garment of Adam." This garment supposedly was made from the skin/scales of the very serpent that deceived Adam and Eve in Genesis, and gave the wearer the right/power/authority (I'm trying to be careful with my wording here) to have "dominion over man."

I don't know that this is a full explanation, but it makes sense.

Food for thought.

On 11/4/2017 at 0:16 AM, Trickst3rGawd said:

What gender do you think the new warframe will be and what  do you think it will be based on??

Edit: Devstream confirmed it to be a Male Deacon based Warframe.

My Opinion: Sounds cool but I hope he ships with an alternate helm because I`m not digging the pharaoh look. What are your Thoughts?2r2bzmh.jpg

HAHAHAHA i love the Witch Doctor and Spirit Breaker comparison :crylaugh: "Ohhh Yeahhhh" (Witch Doctor's Voice)

1 hour ago, Sziklamester said:

I hope not because this frame is cool. It could be a similar alt helmet for bishop but this frame itself looking good enough and hoping for it will be in the game. 

For now we have Nidus and we do not need a similar frame,what we need is some cool and normal looking alt helmet for some 1 who dont like fist helmet for new frame.

13 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

For now we have Nidus and we do not need a similar frame,what we need is some cool and normal looking alt helmet for some 1 who dont like fist helmet for new frame.

True but I meant different. This frame is cool and I want a different helmet for the Bishop but this frame is good enough to be implemented in later. Btw I want all concepts almost in the game if that reach a level of creativity and good looking design/ability wise. That is mean nothing for me if we have a similar or not because any theme can be used for multiple frames. 

I haven't read every page in this so I may have missed it, but I haven't really seen any comments on the censer that he is carrying.

Clearly, this is the focus of his abilities. I'm thinking a lot of AOE abilities, where they are applied to anyone that passes through the clouds of incense smoke that he spreads.

Given the usual reported healing properties of various incenses and smokes, general health and energy restore, maybe some debuff removal as his overall buff abilities.

Debuffs are likely to consist of weakening and maybe confusing, or even blinding, enemies.

2 hours ago, (PS4)SylfraBlack said:

I haven't read every page in this so I may have missed it, but I haven't really seen any comments on the censer that he is carrying.

Clearly, this is the focus of his abilities. I'm thinking a lot of AOE abilities, where they are applied to anyone that passes through the clouds of incense smoke that he spreads.

Given the usual reported healing properties of various incenses and smokes, general health and energy restore, maybe some debuff removal as his overall buff abilities.

Debuffs are likely to consist of weakening and maybe confusing, or even blinding, enemies.

Would be cool to have him leave trails of smoke clouds that buff allies and debuff enemies. Swing it around to smoke up an area and so forth.

On 4/16/2017 at 2:03 PM, Andaius said:

I think it would be cool for him to swing the censor around and make smokey clouds that provide various effects and perhaps auras for buffs and debuffs

That's be insanely cool. or at the least, be a cool unarmed animation.