Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Darvos legit sales..hmm Would rather have 55% off hema cost.

(XBOX)YoungGunn82

8 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

couldn't give a rat's A about the hema anymore.

5 minutes ago, KYLoooo said:

Hema Salt still flowing. <3

Nah, just wanna rank up my clan foe some endo. 5000 mut samples is too much for a 3 man ghost clan that play casual. And don't gimmie that buy a booster stuff. Shouldn't have too. Should be able to farm mut samps  passively.

Hema is at a "deal with it" point really though if there was a plat option to instantly complete research, I'd take it in a heartbeat lol

I'm excited for the set. I can get my friend the bundle since we both dislike playing infested salvage.

Just now, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

Nope. It will stay in unresearched.

And what a fantastic opportunity this is. Lol

Yeah I haven't finished either and probably never will lol I ended up buying the bundle ages ago, mostly for Nidus and the cool alt helm.

One can dream amirite

Hema is just a better Grinlok or a status version of Sybaris. I much prefer my Dcks Sybaris since its hitscan. Hema will out damage it at high level enemies, however. I wouldnt say its worth the cost but its still a great weapon.

Edited by booty_hunter

25 minutes ago, (PS4)OneNiceSeagull said:

Sales don't make clan research costs go down.

The Nidus collection is there because DE knows people want the Hema and Nidus and that they'll get a lot of people who will buy the collection.

Correct. But if plat for darvo to complete the research for us..now that's a good sale imo

18 minutes ago, Naith said:

Something tells me if it was discounted there would be a few hate posts or threads in disgust anyways.

Apart from that the bundle is reasonably decent anyways due to the frame itself and the syandana.

I wonder if there is a poll on how many clans there are on pc and console (ghost, shadow, moon, mountain ) vs how many research that stupid thing? Maybe that's the reason for the DE having a "darvo sale" of the nidus collection? Maybe or nah?

I got the Hema researched for my clan. Not because I wanted the weapon! Because I wanted to have a screencap of the moment I personally put four and a half thousand Mutagen Samples in to start the research, so that the next time this happens and the arguments come up, I can post that in the thread and say "I did it for my Ghost Clan, here's the proof, and I'm still saying it's total BS."

Then, I found that the Hema is probably the best burst rifle in the game, so there's that.

15 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

let the Hema thing go already.. we had an event that dropped a load of Mutagen samples, and plenty of time besides to farm samples normally in the derelict.

already got everything in the collection, but it'll be nice for those short on plat.

Oh I let it go along time ago..but a lot has changed since then..hema research is worth 10k clan affinity that can yield endo, and also effects clan growth. So I thought I'd post a thread about %55 off hema cost so some casuals could pay plat for the hema research to be finished...for a limited time of coarse. Just my opinion. As a casual I Wil never finish the research. Until A. They lower the cost or B. let us farm it passively.

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

6 minutes ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

Oh I let it go along time ago..but a lot has changed since then..hema research is worth 10k clan affinity that can yield endo, and also effects clan growth. So I thought I'd post a thread about %55 off hema cost so some casuals could pay plat for the hema research to be finished...for a limited time of coarse. Just my opinion. As a casual I Wil never finish the research. Until A. They lower the cost or B. let's us casual players farm it passively.

Do it, solo. Take screencaps of your progress. Edit them all into a nice collage. Send it to DE Steve with a note saying "I heard there was honour for people who hardcore farmed this thing. Honour, please?"

2 minutes ago, BornWithTeeth said:

Do it, solo. Take screencaps of your progress. Edit them all into a nice collage. Send it to DE Steve with a note saying "I heard there was honour for people who hardcore farmed this thing. Honour, please?"

Lol. ....sigh....my head hurts thinking about it. 

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74