The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Design Council Challenge Discussion and Feedback

MrM1

3 hours ago, MrM1 said:

but a Lvl 120 Jugger just by using melee weapons is way too much!

Does this mean you couldn't beat it? I can help you if you want.

3 hours ago, MrM1 said:

When you kill a Lvl 120 Juggernaut just with a melee weapon and the only reward you get is 1 single potato and 50.000 Credits [insert Trump meme]

It's just an extra-hard Defense, still just takes 10-20 minutes. I mean, if you're giving up on a free potato, you do you. My offer to help you still stands though.

1 minute ago, -InV-igo95862 said:

This mission is the definition of artificial difficulty. It does not test your skills but the amount of cheese you bring.

Thats what Warframe has become.We are so powerful that the only way the enemies can keep up is by using cheese.Then we use cheese to counter their cheese.Its a neverending cycle

21 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

Nullifiers and Bursas only, with physical resistance, energy reduction and bow only.

we will make you suffer! :devil:

Oooohhh you monster. Trinity Prime energy vamp double arcane energize meta riven mut cernos.lol bring that S#&$ :satisfied: let's dance!

@MagPrime laughs in magnetize. 

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

The problem here was making it spawn on wave 10, if it had spawned on wave 3 people would've just shat themselves, died, reequipped and tried again with minimum fuss. Making it spawn on wave 10 without warning is just soaking up 30 minutes of someone's time for zero reward = "F*** you"s instead of "thank you"s

You guys don't have to blame all the DC about the juggernaut. DE never mention they'll put juggernaut into the mission in the first place.

All we got to vote is pretty much 'Faction' 'Level' 'Challenge' and 'Reward'. Not even a single word about juggernaut being mandatory.

This Alert is non-sense...I tried it once...the enemies were a nice challenge but every wave end I died...by Lightning strike after Lightning strike after Lightning strike - you get the idea - even in covered areas I was getting hit by the f*ing Lightning. I gave up after a few waves as I'm not wasting Affinity on this crap.

14 minutes ago, Lunarez said:

You guys don't have to blame all the DC about the juggernaut. DE never mention they'll put juggernaut into the mission in the first place.

All we got to vote is pretty much 'Faction' 'Level' 'Challenge' and 'Reward'. Not even a single word about juggernaut being mandatory.

If this is true (which I have pretty much no right doubting the DC members who actually have a good head on their shoulders coming out and admitting), then I feel bad for a post I made in a thread earlier about how DE was partially to blame by letting a mission like this be accepted. Now it's safe to say they are completely to blame for still thinking throwing a heavily armored enemy with near invulnerability phases that can one shot us due to being completely broken is a "challenge". Seriously, aside from that drek (and an absurd amount of lightning, which I thought was only supposed to strike if you stood still for too long), it was fun, and I was glad to see my Kesheg was cutting through swaths of high level Infested without my Fire Chroma's Vex Armor.

That being said, the number of trolls in DC coming out and saying how much they enjoyed making us miserable and that this is only the beginning is a very bad sign. Do I think all DC members are like this? No, I've seen a few responsible members in light of this alert, but the ones who are only voting based on what they think will make people the most miserable really shouldn't have any say in what gets chosen.

Hey, guys! Just finished going up against the level 120 jugger and it wasn't really fun. I don't know, I'm just feeling empty after completing the mission. I don't feel as though I've progressed, done anything cool, or spent an hour doing anything fun. It was boring and repetitive and tbh, the only reason I completed it was because I didn't want to bail on my squad.

Last year, the similar high-level challenge being a one-hour long survival allowed us to be mobile as we could move around different rooms, as well as awarded us with satisfaction in being able to kill enemies that progressively got harder. This one was for all intents and purposes on the smallest map in the game, and spending over half an hour try to take down a single enemy got repetitive and boring. His moves got old, and the mantra of using the same strategy (shoot the operator's beam and then move around in your Warframe) over and over just got... annoying.

Edit- On a more nitpicky note, the April's fool challenge last year rewarded us with a collector's piece- a broken ammo drum (only way to obtain one in the game). Could future missions have similar collectibles associated with them? (Not something as ridiculous as a new weapon or Primed mods, but even something as simple as a rare broken mod will be awesome).

Edited by CorerMaximus

we were only given so many options to choose from, and I don't think any of us realized it was going to be the top three modifiers instead of the top modifier.  However, having to accomplish a mission like that sets the bar a bit higher, and I'm ok with that.  We need something that separates skill levels a bit more, so the fact that you were able to do it is awesome :D it's more of an accomplishment thing than "high risk high reward", something for the vets to spend some time on.  

but hey, to each his own I suppose.  I voted for bow only level 120 corpus, so I'd say this mission is a bit easier than that ;)

Just now, Ragingwasabi said:

non constructive comment for a non constructive comment

it's nice to know that you, then, support non constructive comments that eventually derail the topic and only serve to mock people.  

back to the actual OP please.

8 minutes ago, -NvO-Venom said:

we were only given so many options to choose from, and I don't think any of us realized it was going to be the top three modifiers instead of the top modifier.  However, having to accomplish a mission like that sets the bar a bit higher, and I'm ok with that.  We need something that separates skill levels a bit more, so the fact that you were able to do it is awesome :D it's more of an accomplishment thing than "high risk high reward", something for the vets to spend some time on.  

but hey, to each his own I suppose.  I voted for bow only level 120 corpus, so I'd say this mission is a bit easier than that ;)

to be fair there was no mention of including a juggernaut by the dev's, that was the bright idea of a few members of dc who suggested it for the highest level of infested.  Considering the reward is just a catalyst potato (because thats basically all the dc seem to want forgetting others might want other stuff...) it's not really necessary for the extreme level of enemies, although I do wish the dev's would give us the option of higher enemies on ALL map locations.

Edited by LSG501

40 minutes ago, Fukushu said:

If this is true (which I have pretty much no right doubting the DC members who actually have a good head on their shoulders coming out and admitting), then I feel bad for a post I made in a thread earlier about how DE was partially to blame by letting a mission like this be accepted. Now it's safe to say they are completely to blame for still thinking throwing a heavily armored enemy with near invulnerability phases that can one shot us due to being completely broken is a "challenge". Seriously, aside from that drek (and an absurd amount of lightning, which I thought was only supposed to strike if you stood still for too long), it was fun, and I was glad to see my Kesheg was cutting through swaths of high level Infested without my Fire Chroma's Vex Armor.

That being said, the number of trolls in DC coming out and saying how much they enjoyed making us miserable and that this is only the beginning is a very bad sign. Do I think all DC members are like this? No, I've seen a few responsible members in light of this alert, but the ones who are only voting based on what they think will make people the most miserable really shouldn't have any say in what gets chosen.

The odds are the dev's added in the juggernaut because some DC members 'suggested it' for the highest level infested.... it probably wasn't part of the original plan and we all know how the dev's love to troll the players..... 

Edited by LSG501