Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Show Yatus Some Love!

Acos

I'm curious if we're ever going to see more Excalibur stuff be integrated into the game. I know he already has a large amount of cosmetics comparatively to other frames as it is, but we have several submissions from Yatus that are consistently on the front page and yet this guy is passed over month after month to try to fill in options for less popular frames. I'd really like to spend my money here DE, give Yatus some love. Just throw a dart at a board with some of his designs, any one of them would be insta-sales. That or just hire the guy. 

I myself am waiting for mounths for his Altair Syandana to get into the game. Its the only nice looking cloak that would be in the game (in my opinion). DE should realy do whet they told us they would - implement those items that public wants, and they want stuff from Yatus. Some items that are in the game were less popular than those that he produced.

Edited by Xardis

the reasons for rejection were merely technical. hitsu san will continue work on the izanagi skin for the time being, you might wanna check his thread for details (rejection) and updates on the matter. edit:

yatus is taking an hiatus for financial reasons, but will hopefully return in the future.

personally i'm hoping raijin volt will make it ingame one day...

Edited by Kotsender_Quasimir

Same here, I'm waiting for the N serie since the first concepts of Yatus I saw...

We have like 3 horrible skins ingame, (sentient slayer exca for example) Even the early Yatus skin were way better than those, even if the materials were clearly weird.

Now he's doing things like Raijin Volt... I don't get it, give this man what he deserve ! His recent skins are really impressive

24 minutes ago, Xgomme said:

Same here, I'm waiting for the N serie since the first concepts of Yatus I saw...

We have like 3 horrible skins imo ingame, (sentient slayer exca for example) Even the early Yatus skin were way better than those imo, even if the materials were clearly weird.

Now he's doing things like Raijin Volt... I don't get it, give this man what he deserve ! His recent skins are really impressive

Fixed

I'm sure this comes up frequently but some of Yatus's skins really need to be put in the game! He does amazing work (Especially the Altair Syandanna and the Excalibur Izanagi skin!) I'm aware that DE wants to show some love to the less popular frames, but Yatus has some really good work and deserves to have at lease ONE skin in the game.

Here's his Warframe Collection on steam:

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=754513951

I hope its not too late for something of his to be put in the game.

Here's the Izanagi skin if for some reason you cant find it, and also the Altair Syandanna--

Altair:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=853142388

Excalibur:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=879063198

EDIT: I just found out he is apparently off his "hiYatus", as someone so elequently put it, and is working on a Valkyr Skin and possibly one for Equinox

Edited by LordZonEscquire
Removed Disclaimer

Seems like he does good quality skins, DE should give him a chance and accept them.

No, I don't care about votes, we got a lot of stuff from artists like Volkovyi, Hitsu-San, that guy who does awesome Graxx skins so why not give underrated tennogen artists a chance?

18 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Its not like hes being ignored/excluded, TennoGen is a Voting Process. Skins that get the most Votes get included first in the game.

He was almost ALWAYS on the first page with the most votes, people really liked his skins. He's recently gone on a hiatus though, and although he would get a lot of votes, no one would really talk about him so, at least recently, he never really gets much recognition or discussion.

Edit: Check Edit in the original topic post (bottom of post)

8 minutes ago, aligatorno said:

Don't we already have enough Exalibur cosmetics though? Most likely DE is trying to get other frame a chance to have some of their own and supra saturate the market with excalibur. 

It doesn't JUST have to be Excalibur- It could be the cosmetics, like the Arak(that one is awesome) or one of the Ash skins, or even one of the two Trinity skins. And I DID say-

" I'm aware that DE wants to show some love to the less popular frames, but Yatus has some really good work and deserves to have at lease ONE skin in the game. "

21 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Its not like hes being ignored/excluded, TennoGen is a Voting Process. Skins that get the most Votes get included first in the game.

That's not how it works.

Votes are just a means of having the judges noticing it on the top page, doesn't mean it's going to be accepted outright.

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Nzza_News said:

Not just Votes it DE doesnt feel like it fits their vision of the game its not getting in...

The game is constantly changing, this isn't the same game it was in 2013 and it won't be in 2020. So that means their vision is probably changing too, so if it doesn't now it will later.