Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What challenge would be considered insanity for you in warframe?

Vay hek Sortie 3 Sniper only or was it bow only... 

Whatever took 1 hour to kill him. 

Oh right this was about what would be insane challenge, killing Vay hek with a melee weapon. 

Edited by JudgeXion

10 hours ago, tarfeef101 said:

Except you didn't cause you can't have more than 2 oberons in NM...

There were *ahem* ways *ahem* of doing it. You could invite people before you did the third injector on the first stage, and it didn't check, it's been fixed like a year ago I think though.

Personally, any scenario that relies strictly on specific colour recognition in order to accomplish anything, per being Colourblind.

Don't care what's on the other side, if it ain't got symbols to make it easier to parse what colour is supposed to go where, then it's just frustration I can do without.

hard to replicate these conditions but Sortie Mission 3 Corpus Excavation (1000 points minimum) Sniper only.

When them nulifiers start traveling in packs of 4 and entire team has Vectis Prime as sniper weapons XD

ust trying to go inside those bubbles to kill a nullifier and get out alive you deserve a medal :)

Edited by FrisbySubject

19 minutes ago, FrisbySubject said:

hard to replicate these conditions but Sortie Mission 3 Corpus Excavation (1000 points minimum) Sniper only.

When them nulifiers start traveling in packs of 4 and entire team has Vectis Prime as sniper weapons XD

ust trying to go inside those bubbles to kill a nullifier and get out alive you deserve a medal :)

corpus ice tileset. those tunnels basically become a deathzone. i remember it well. and that was when it was still 2000 cryotic.

Edited by 321agemo

32 minutes ago, 321agemo said:

corpus ice tileset. those tunnels basically become a deathzone. i remember it well. and that was when it was still 2000 cryotic.

:D it seems i am not the only one who remembers that sortie so vividly like a living hell :))