The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 21: Chains of Harrow

[DE]Megan

11 hours ago, [DE]Mumbles said:
  • Junctions that used to award Quest blueprints will now directly award the following Quests, thus removing the need to craft them in your Foundry:
    • Hidden Messages (Pluto-Sedna Junction)

What happens to the blueprint in my inventory? Will I still have to build it to get the quest?

This update looks amaze-balls.

Can we get a 'No pets allowed in sortie' option before we go into Sortie please? I'm getting a little annoyed at unhelpful folks bringing them in to waste the teams time by constantly having to revive Shnookums the wonderb1tch.

Edited by SanguineSavant

1 minute ago, Retequizzle said:

Maybe I'm an outlier here, but aren't we supposed to get a Melee riven once we complete Harrow's questline?  Because I just got a Harrow BP despite already owning Harrow.

Only if you already have Harold.

10 hours ago, [DE]Mumbles said:

With Archwing 2.0, players can now fire their weapons while 'sprinting'. This functionality carried over to Submersible missions, but there was no animation to go with it. An animation has been added for this functionality! 

OMG

Thankyou so much <3 This was the cause of so much frustration in the past.
I can have my super speedy archwing dog fights now <3 Love it.

17 minutes ago, Retequizzle said:

Only thing I can say to make it more visible is make it rainbow colored.

That's right:

2 hours ago, Zhao said:

I bought Harrow before starting the quest and yet I still got rewarded with the blueprint and no riven. What a waste of plat.

Edit: You gotta re-log and then check inbox. Please at lease give a notification of there being an unread message.

10 hours ago, Razgriz8492nd said:

Wait a minute! This says the detron now does 20 more damage than the mara detron. Something is not right.

UPDATE:
It is correct. I checked ingame and the Mara Detron does less damage than its base counterpart.

Hey Razgriz8492nd! 

While the base damage has increased for the Detron, it's Mara counterpart far exceeds it with higher sustained DPS :) 

1 minute ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey Razgriz8492nd! 

While the base damage has increased for the Detron, it's Mara counterpart far exceeds it with higher sustained DPS :) 

Just a quick question if I can catch you:
Any reason for the MR lock being added to the Lato Prime?
I mean I appreciate the buff...but I just hope that the MR lock addition isn't implying what it seems like.
I would hate to assume something that isn't true.

Its been 84 years. the newest warframe arrived. no, its still not a warframe u get in the quest. u will still need o farm it. because just getting a frame would be way too easy u first need to satisfy rngesus.

3 minutes ago, Tsukinoki said:

Just a quick question if I can catch you:
Any reason for the MR lock being added to the Lato Prime?
I mean I appreciate the buff...but I just hope that the MR lock addition isn't implying what it seems like.
I would hate to assume something that isn't true.

Hiya! I actually just replied to this in a separate thread :) 

5 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

If you take a look at the rest of the buffs we increased the Mastery Rank requirement of the Lato Prime for consistency sake :) 

10 hours ago, Telogor said:

So now the Mara Detron is worse than the regular Detron?  I'd be okay if it had the same base damage with slightly better supporting stats, but you gave it significantly worse damage.  It's so much less damage that the Detron, even with its increased dropoff, does more damage all the way out to 20 meters, and the Mara only has a tiny advantage from there to infinity.  Good freaking job.

6 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey Razgriz8492nd! 

Just for more exposure.

Also since it sounds like you arn't aware of the stat differences, here are the wiki pages for both of them so you have a better understanding exactly what the statistical difference between the Detron and the Mara counterpart. And believe me they have some key differences.
http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Detron
http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Mara_Detron

In other words: Detron =/= Mara Detron. There are more to weapons than just pure damage numbers, and going into the Simulacrum or an everyday mission will show you that (:

In my opinion I can promise you there is almost no reason to use the regular Detron if you have access to the Mara Detron. Just make sure both weapons have the right elemental combos and you're set!

Good luck!

12 hours ago, [DE]Mumbles said:
  • Damage numbers linger a little longer now.
  • The Chat Window is now accessible during loading screens

good stuff ! :D

12 hours ago, [DE]Mumbles said:

Detron

• Damage increased from 15 to 40
  • Mastery Rank 6 required

Mara Detron

• Damage increased from 20 to 30
  • Mastery Rank 9 required

is it just me or does that feel wrong ? mara should be stronger imo, not just because of MR requirement, no ?

I just tried out the Lex Prime + Glaive Prime, and found out that you can also switch back to using each seperate weapon too. But then, any idea that when using the Glaive Prime (idk if this is for all thrown melee or just Glaive Prime specifically) seperately now when you equipped pistol + thrown melee combo, all it does is slide attack?

Edited by S1M00N
More details

12 hours ago, Urska said:

Thank You for hard Work DE  :D Love You Guys <3~

Lato Prime

• Increased damage from 22 to 37
  • Increased Crit Chance from 5% to 30%
  • Increased Status Chance from 5% to 20%
  • Increased Mastery Rank requirement from 0 to 6

MY semi OP lato prime with 500% muti shot with riven is now broken... Thank you <3~

What? lol?

I Love how the video for the new frame says Covenant Stops Fall dmg.... WF dosnt have fall dmg.. :l

(Click Video, its right at the spot it says it :3)

Fall dmg...Fall dmg..Fall dmg....YES :D

Protects from ALL DAMAGE.