Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[SPOILERS] Man In The Wall

Ethatre

i still want this to happen to me but it still doesnt happen :c i want to jump outta my car seat (yea im actually playing while sitting on an old car seat) and scream "WHAT THE ACTUAL F*CK IS THAT"??? but it still does not happen (i know this sounds kinda akward but i guess this fixes it up: i kinda like jumpscares)

45 minutes ago, CpTKugelHagel said:

i still want this to happen to me but it still doesnt happen :c i want to jump outta my car seat (yea im actually playing while sitting on an old car seat) and scream "WHAT THE ACTUAL F*CK IS THAT"??? but it still does not happen (i know this sounds kinda akward but i guess this fixes it up: i kinda like jumpscares)

I was in the same boat. I was actually trying to make it happen, walking around hoping he would appear. Then as soon as I let my guard down.... "HEY KIDDO!". 

I about jumped out of my skin. 

Just you wait. As soon as you stop looking and expecting him to appear, you are going to hear his voice in your ear. 

2 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

Hey kiddo 

dude i walked past without thinking of it then was like "wait a sec....what?!"

looked at him thinking my operator was wandering so was like "cool, thats awesome! :D"

then i looked at his eyes @3@

22 minutes ago, Echoa said:

Who is this!!????

THIS IS NOT MY OPERATOR!!!!! 

adZzpL3.png

This is my operator

EDIT: Apparently its the man in the wall.....and now i cant sleep

This pic is log-in screen worthy.

Player logs in and gets a face like this staring back at them saying, "Hey Kiddo! Welcome back! Can't wait to see what we get up to today!" Then it walks off and the normal log-in screen commences.

Then DE can send Capcom notes on being scary cuz they forgot how.

Edited by Padre_Akais

1 hour ago, Seraphim_Okashira said:

I envy you. I've been hoping to spot my evil doppelganger as well.

Who said that it is evil, and why people want to believe that it is a doppelganger and not the possessed operator?

Edited by Teloch

2 hours ago, BetaNoire said:

That's Wally. Lotta people try to find him. 

What's notable is the eyes are GOLD. My Wallys eyes were RED.

How does the color vary? 

my were gold but I am pretty sure my eyes had pupils in the instead of looking like fragements of SPACE, my operators eyes looked like operator in this video has:

52 minutes ago, o0Despair0o said:

Guess who's late to the party.

Damn it, people. We got it. You're creeped out by some random dude that looks like your Operator and says creepy things. Now stop posting this every 5 minutes, will ya?

Ok Killjoy.  

His post and Pics are some of THE best we've seen as a reaction.

There are special, inclusive and fleeting moments in Warframe that bring us together as a community that deserve continued celebration.

Like the Second Dream reveal, this is truly one of those moments.

On 7/27/2017 at 5:54 AM, (PS4)Owwly said:

If you pick the "good" ending in the War Within and don't drink the Kuva, the "dark version" of yourself says something along the lines of "hey kiddo, you remember what happened, you owe me."

I believe he's OUR Man in the Wall, the dark entity that endured the horrors of the Zariman while we were unconcious.

The void energy can and will corrupt, so I'm guessing we've just learned to filter it out with a second persona known as the 'Man in the Wall'.

http://dexter.wikia.com/wiki/"Dark_Passenger"

Edited by BetaNoire

I think using Harrow makes him show up, as I saw him again after completing the quest as Harrow. 

(I'm looking for a way to get my Helminth Charger to bite him, honestly. If Helminth hates me, he's gotta hate this guy.)

Okay, so it seems that if you log in as Harrow, he appears again.

so....

nope

nope

nope

nope

nope

no

no

Edited by Ixxc

2 hours ago, Ixxc said:

I think using Harrow makes him show up, as I saw him again after completing the quest as Harrow. 

(I'm looking for a way to get my Helminth Charger to bite him, honestly. If Helminth hates me, he's gotta hate this guy.)

Helminth is scared of us. Not hate.

If he saw The Man In the Wall, he will probably scream for help.