Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[SPOILERS] Man In The Wall

Ethatre

17 minutes ago, Airwolfen said:

What. The. F***!

Yay And now I'm getting shivers just from walking around the orbiter. thanks...

I know. Now whenever I complete a mission and have a little free time I check the rest of the Orbiter to see if he appears.

2 minutes ago, Dwolfknight said:

I'm just happy it's recurring.

I didn't see it when I first completed the quest, likely missed it, but I still have yet to see it again. Hope it definitely is does randomly reappear here and there.

Edited by Valiant

I gave my Kuva to Teshin at the first completion of War Within (Neutral ending). I completed this, but I have not encountered The Father-Figure beyond War Within's ending. The easy way to identify him is the way he addresses us (firstly, "Something's out there, Kiddo, watching us...", then one of the three endings of War Within, then now just saying hi). 

Drinking or smashing the Kuva must've had some effect on him.

Edited by Koldraxon-732
The Father always called us 'Kiddo'.

8 minutes ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

I gave my Kuva to Teshin at the first completion of War Within (Neutral ending). I completed this, but I have not encountered The Father-Figure beyond War Within's ending. The easy way to identify him is the way he addresses us (firstly, "Something's out there, Kiddo, watching us...", then one of the three endings of War Within, then now just saying hi). 

Drinking or smashing the Kuva must've had some effect on him.

Regardless of your choice for the final prompt in TWW, he appears after you complete Chains of Harrow - first immediately after completion, and then at random.