Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are they hiding?

Atekron

It is, almost, "Tennocon Time", so - what are your expectations? hopes or maybe fears? What is that big thing they teasing us with video and readle?

I assume that teasers are for new cinematic quest(Umbra?), I hope they finished "kingpins" system and make substantial update for clans to "make them great again", my fear is that thing they are teasing is Hydroid Prime.

I try to not have any expectations. That way I'm either pleasantly surprised or not very disapointed.

I personally though, hope they don't say a damn thing about Umbra just so I can watch as the community burns and everything falls into chaos.

Hopefully just Umbra already so the threads about Umbra can stop, and my prayers can stop alongside them.  

They did say they wanted to release it in a way that isn't just another frame chucked into the list - maybe they have something special planned. 

Edited by (PS4)lagrue

Kind of hopping for the ''totally not stolen from Shadow of Mordor'' system too but I am 70% sure it ain't finished yet, then again just how much finished content do we actually have in the game, I mean look at focus for example.

Other then that, perhaps the Pump Action Tenno Shotgun and if they are gona say anything Umbra related then it better be coming soon because I do not want more waiting for somehting that should have been done already like the War Within.

If anything I'm interested in the "Kingpin" system.  That would be really cool to be assigned to merc them in true stealth assassin style. 

More reasons to revisit Kuva Fortress.  The map is just too cool to not be wasted.  Maybe have AW intergrated into it like it hints at.  

Truthfully the only thing they could really shock me with is if they announced Ivara Prime along with Daikyu Prime.  

5 hours ago, StinkyPygmy said:

I try to not have any expectations. That way I'm either pleasantly surprised or not very disapointed.

I personally though, hope they don't say a damn thing about Umbra just so I can watch as the community burns and everything falls into chaos.

Lol my popcorn is ready. 

So what we can see on tennocon? For example: Umbra,new cinematic quest,kingpin system,Hydroid prime, new samurai frame,and maybe some new guns and deluxe skins...What you all thinking? 🤔😏👌

Edited by Vlada91

1 hour ago, DatDarkOne said:

If anything I'm interested in the "Kingpin" system.  That would be really cool to be assigned to merc them in true stealth assassin style. 

More reasons to revisit Kuva Fortress.  The map is just too cool to not be wasted.  Maybe have AW intergrated into it like it hints at.  

Truthfully the only thing they could really shock me with is if they announced Ivara Prime along with Daikyu Prime.  

Ivara Prime won't be coming for a while, next female frame primes in line are Zephyr and Mirage.

Umbra, maybe, the teaser, the hidden messages, all the stuffs, well, just connect the points.
Not Hydroid Prime, not now I mean, about that teaser, Reb said is not Hydroid Prime, so we fine.

Next cinematic quest, pretty sure.

48 minutes ago, --B--Kyle- said:

Umbra, maybe, the teaser, the hidden messages, all the stuffs, well, just connect the points.
Not Hydroid Prime, not now I mean, about that teaser, Reb said is not Hydroid Prime, so we fine.

Next cinematic quest, pretty sure.

Ok cool and good 2 know...👌

some say new faction i would love it (tho where the hell are sentients atp) 

I actually hope its not umbra ---even if the quest will be epic i just dont care about it anymore and it makes me really sad.

I want universe expansion like 10 times larger update than before (it would keep me interested for some time) 

Anything to do with Zephyr would make my day Zephyr Prime when?. Hell, just acknowledging she's still loved would be great, but that will never happen lol.

But seriously though, maybe seeing what they done with the Sentitent weapon concept they teased ages ago, or maybe showing some new maps or unique gamemodes for Conclave. Or overall just showing more support for it since I and many others genuinely love the gamemode and would really appreciate seeing more content to it soon outside of just balance updates.

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

On 2017-07-05 at 0:31 AM, StinkyPygmy said:

3f4.gif

On 5-7-2017 at 8:45 AM, Airwolfen said:

Just generally interested in what they are going to show. No dreams/expectations on what though.

Just quoting myself here.

I had no hopes, no dreams... but HOLY SH*T did they surprise me.