The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus, where the hell are mah guns?!

Fallen_Echo

Enough is enough.

Im okay with you talking constantly across every mission on the ship and everywhere.

Im okay with the fact that you are our misterious space mum.

Im okay with going into interception and spy missions to steal stuff what i dont know anything about.

Im also okay with saving those mindless vegetables you dare to call important agents.

But im NOT OKAY with not getting weapons from the meatsacks i massacre every day.

Where are these guns?

latest?cb=20140317094010latest?cb=20170703140638latest?cb=20140318213715480?cb=20131207103552

From left to right we are missing the:

1. Napalm flame thrower gun. This excellent weaponary burns our frames to crisp from incredible range and jet we werent able to get our hands on even one!
  2. Our newest little friend the Nox brought a new chemical weapon what destroys frames with low base health, he might be new but we already killed enough of him to get his gun amright?
  3. The scorch is almost as old as the napalm and yet we still dont have his flamethrower. Of all flamethrower weapons we have the Hyekka's weapon the ignis.
  4. Lastly we have everybodies favorite Bombards and their seeking rocket launcher.

Seriously Lotus, get your useless operators working and fetch us these weapons or atleast give us a mission to steal them.

The napalm and bombard hold the old model of the Ogris (which I actually like better). The Nox was just added, and I imagine that we'll get his weapon in time. The scorch is holding the old model of the ignis. The ignis we use also used to look like that.

Edited by bowiespoon

Neither scorchers nor bombards have used those models for ages. Napalms do still use the box ogris, but we have the nightwatch napalm mod and aren't going to get a unique napalm ogris. Nox's weapon is brand new and will probably be released soon.

2 minutes ago, Kalvorax said:

i dont think he is talking about the models...but about the weapons with the same mechanics so that WE can use them.

We have all of those but the Nox's weapon though, and Nox is new. Give them some time before complaining.

We basically have most of these already, or as close a version as we are going to get. 

Our Ogris is the closest we are ever going to get to Bombard Ogris, they just made the Bombards extra OP in a vain attempt to try to counter us. Homing missiles? Yeah I doubt we will ever get that unfortunately, but we do have regular Ogris already so very similar. 

You want Napalm weapon, Ogris with Nightwatch Napalm mod is DE's compromise on that, seems to be the closest we will get to that weapon.

We already have Scorch Ignis weapon. 

Nox is new, we will probably get that eventually. From what I recall on the devstreams, DE wants to bring it to us, but there are some issues they are working on with how it is wielded, that presented some unique challenges for the weapon/holding animations and such. 

So we already basically have 3 out of 4, have patience and in time we will have all four. 

2 hours ago, Fallen_Echo said:

Enough is enough.

Im okay with you talking constantly across every mission on the ship and everywhere.

Im okay with the fact that you are our misterious space mum.

Im okay with going into interception and spy missions to steal stuff what i dont know anything about.

Im also okay with saving those mindless vegetables you dare to call important agents.

But im NOT OKAY with not getting weapons from the meatsacks i massacre every day.

Where are these guns?

latest?cb=20140317094010latest?cb=20170703140638latest?cb=20140318213715480?cb=20131207103552

From left to right we are missing the:

1. Napalm flame thrower gun. This excellent weaponary burns our frames to crisp from incredible range and jet we werent able to get our hands on even one!
  2. Our newest little friend the Nox brought a new chemical weapon what destroys frames with low base health, he might be new but we already killed enough of him to get his gun amright?
  3. The scorch is almost as old as the napalm and yet we still dont have his flamethrower. Of all flamethrower weapons we have the Hyekka's weapon the ignis.
  4. Lastly we have everybodies favorite Bombards and their seeking rocket launcher.

Seriously Lotus, get your useless operators working and fetch us these weapons or atleast give us a mission to steal them.

1- Napalm mod.

2- He is using a Stug. It has self damage, btw

3- Is his flame thrower different than the ignis? From that pic he is using the original model of the Ignis that DE changed. 

4- Wait for a mod? Dont really see a reason cause the speed of the missiles of the ogris are fast so you should not be missing a lot. 

- I want to spread napalm again, not spawn an annoying miniature sun.

- Stug doesn't look like this at all.

- Give us homing missiles for the ogris, with alt fire. Why not?

Edited by Robolaser

1 hour ago, Mak_Gohae said:

1- Napalm mod.

2- He is using a Stug. It has self damage, btw

3- Is his flame thrower different than the ignis? From that pic he is using the original model of the Ignis that DE changed. 

4- Wait for a mod? Dont really see a reason cause the speed of the missiles of the ogris are fast so you should not be missing a lot. 

Stug is a secondary weapon, and DE specifically said in a devstream that the Nox's weapon was new and unique. 

(regarding the Naplam/Bombard/Scorch in the picture)

*pulls up a chair* Well son back in my day we did have those weapons, but then DE had to go meddling around with the models and now we have these new shiny, plastic things that couldn't kill a level 130 if they tried. And as for the napalm's launcher, it's basically just an ogris with lots of fire damage on it.

And as for the Nox's weapon, give them some time we'll get it. Hunk of junk won't be able to shred T3 Defense enemies on wave 3, much less 40 like my Acrid could... *sighs* better days...

3 hours ago, Tesseract7777 said:

I agree it is very similar, but I thought of it is a slightly different and bulkier primary version of the Stug -- same weapon family. 

Very similar. Exactly the same.

No need to split hairs though.

1 hour ago, Chipputer said:

Very similar. Exactly the same.

No need to split hairs though.

DE specifically said it was a unique weapon and talked about struggles they had with bringing it to us, instead of just being wielded by an enemy

So it's more than splitting hairs. It's not the Stug. 

Edited by Tesseract7777

5 hours ago, Combustionsquirrel said:

(regarding the Naplam/Bombard/Scorch in the picture)

*pulls up a chair* Well son back in my day we did have those weapons, but then DE had to go meddling around with the models and now we have these new shiny, plastic things that couldn't kill a level 130 if they tried. And as for the napalm's launcher, it's basically just an ogris with lots of fire damage on it.

And as for the Nox's weapon, give them some time we'll get it. Hunk of junk won't be able to shred T3 Defense enemies on wave 3, much less 40 like my Acrid could... *sighs* better days...

My problem is not exactly with the models i just want to have weapons with the exact same mechanics like these.

I want to have an ogris what is ablet to follow my crosshair as i aim at an enemy.

I want the scorchers fancy ignis, hyekkas have a different weapon what we have now so why can we get that badass looking flamethrower they got?

I also want to have that Napalm launcher, no explosions or such just launching napalm at my foes.

Finally i really hope we get the Nox's gun because that one looks cool.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/5/2017 at 2:21 PM, Tesseract7777 said:

I agree it is very similar, but I thought of it is a slightly different and bulkier primary version of the Stug -- same weapon family. 

If it's anything like the Grinlok & Marelok situation then the new primary will be weaker than the Stug in almost every way.

or the Ferrox & Opticor situation.

or the Knell & every sniper.

What is up with DE and making smaller weapons stronger than their larger more "powerful" counterparts?

Edited by Silvus-Sol

On 7/5/2017 at 4:54 PM, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

After we slaughter them, why can't we pick up their guns? 

Iirc Lotus used to say during the tutorial that enemies has some form of bio lock on them to prevent us from using them, that's why we had to settle for the starter mk1 stuff.