Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon

DonGheddo

23 minutes ago, FashionFrame said:

Jesus, no one will die! 

My Trinity build actually kind of focuses more on giving energy to a large area rather than healing allies. With Overextended I can bring Energy Vampire's range up to ~60m, but it comes with the downside of Blessing only heals 32% of my allies' health/shields. To counter this, I also have high efficiency so I can spam Blessing three times to heal 96% for less energy than Blessing normally takes. In fact, with each EV I gain enough energy to cast Blessing and another EV, so I think that it balances out quite nicely. And just in case my ally needs energy when I'm sniping I can still cast it from 235m out. If health is needed I can also cast Well of Life from that far out too, although I find that tech less useful (particularly once I get the EV augment).

Also, I'll have Vazarin as well, although obviously I don't know what all that will entail yet.

Edited by Yargami

5 hours ago, FashionFrame said:

To the point, IF (and that's a hard IF) we can use our primary or secondary weapons while flying our archwing through Plains of Eidolon, what would your build be? 

Honestly, I'm sure many have already thought of it, I'd definitely use my Itzal with Vectis Prime! 

IF we can use abilities with our archwing, just go invisible with itzal at a high point in the sky, and start sniping with my Vectis Prime! Would be absolutely hilarious! 

What ideas do you guys have IF this can be possible?

Ps. Thank you to my friend@Makuta_Nazofor pointing that idea out on Twitter! 

ill play cupid, i still have some of those st valentine heart shaped arrows...

21 minutes ago, Yargami said:

My Trinity build actually kind of focuses more on giving energy to a large area rather than healing allies. With Overextended I can bring Energy Vampire's range up to ~60m, but it comes with the downside of Blessing only heals 32% of my allies' health/shields. To counter this, I also have high efficiency so I can spam Blessing three times to heal 96% for less energy than Blessing normally takes. In fact, with each EV I gain enough energy to cast Blessing and another EV, so I think that it balances out quite nicely. And just in case my ally needs energy when I'm sniping I can still cast it from 235m out. If health is needed I can also cast Well of Life from that far out too, although I find that tech less useful (particularly once I get the EV augment).

Also, I'll have Vazarin as well, although obviously I don't know what all that will entail yet.

Hopefully warframes like Trinity get a buff for range when in PoE, or else trying to heal people and keeping them together will be hard 

12 hours ago, -Trey- said:

Going down on Grineer - Confirmed

:crylaugh:

Rebecca: (in arch wing flying above a grineer solider) "hold on, I'm going down on him" Lolololol

Steve: "the luckiest grineer"

Loloololol

Rebecca is a walking talking meme isn't she :crylaugh:?

Quite Shy is rolling about now.

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

Shenanigans - confirmed.
Caves not being empty - confirmed.
Ember/Saryn/Equinox wrecking with long range builds - confirmed
Carpet bombing with Lenz - confirmed.
Zephyr need more work so she can actually fly - confirmed.
Hype levels rising - confirmed.
Needs the additional work time and polish - confirmed.

it seems to be coming together  fairly well.

the two things that stood out the most are the placeholders, which are a rather simple fix once its been determined what to call them. and the bug where no fish spawned.

beyond those two things, most stuff is falling into place, although the most worrisome is what we haven't been shown, thats where to most work to do is probably still at. it is possible for it to drop next week, but it might be more likely to drop the week after that

that said, im really liking how its shaping up, always did enjoy exploring in games, and new things to search for are always welcome, especially if they give new lore

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

Rebecca ran around for a little while as the operator, then went back into her WF because she said she did not want to spoil the combat part? So whatever that means. 

That stream did look really good.  My only disappointment is in regards to the reduced Zoom on snipers.

I'm still curious if there will be any really challenging content for well-geared players.  Nighttime seemed a bit more dangerous and I guess we haven't seen a real Eidolon fight yet....not that I would really want that spoiled for me :scared: