Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon

DonGheddo

Just now, Lanieu said:

Is there a megathread for this yet? Do we need a new PoE thread every hour? I mean no offense.

No offence taken don't worry ;) 

Also we need all the threads about PoE. 

All joking aside I didn't saw one so I don't know about megathread 

On July 10, 2017 at 4:17 PM, (Xbox One)Stryke 07 said:

Easy fix, its called....SOLO QUEUE

That would leave the same option as with alerts and invasions, solo queue or deal with the embers and equinox, which makes it not much of a fix. I'm sorry if you're one of those not able to play with weapons, but it is a broken system, if you can push a couple of buttons, get 90+% of the kills with just running around and not actually doing anything.

Just now, Omega-Shadowblade said:

megathreads occur once a feature releases. so for now we won't be getting one of those but threads are always free to speculate.

Really? 

Then why we have umbra megathread? 

3 hours ago, Rakiss said:

There's definitely fishing (for some reason, not sure who wanted that...). 

In an interview Steve said it started with an employee saying as a joke, hey, we have all these lakes and streams, we should add fishing, and they decided to try adding it for real. 

Did someone have to want it? 

9 minutes ago, Vapya said:

I like how every tenno will absolutely demolish natural ecosystem. 

We are the heroes 

We are this solar system's (un)natural selection. Ooh that bird can't fly faster than a bullet? Guess it's not good enough for this ecosystem.

Just now, vasvaska said:

We are this solar system's (un)natural selection. Ooh that bird can't fly faster than a bullet? Guess it's not good enough for this ecosystem.

F*** you i chocked on my coffee 

What if it is dynamic? Like different missions you go on on the plains have different levels. So if you are a noob you take low level missions that spawn low level enemies, if you are a vet you take high level missions with high level enemies.  I don't even think it would be that difficult to implement. 

Honestly my bigger worry is for how DE is going to maintain a good enemy density. 

On 7/11/2017 at 4:06 AM, (PS4)Tactless_Ninja said:

She even has an augment that directly competes with Volts speed boost and can be slotted in the exilus slot. And the wormholes can be chained together mid-air.

super high range + augment = SUPER TRAVEL :P