The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon

DonGheddo

I'm using my Rhino Prime - every time something new comes out I use my Rhino because it's been my fav frame since 2013!
Taking with me the Vectis Prime because I got a decent riven for it and I want to see how much damage I can do with my roar active.
However I'm not going to go and kill everything, my plan is to do recon and list things I've found on the PoE map Steve tweeted.

Rhino (due to recastable iron skin, decent survivability and speed), weapons it's almost irrelevant but the sentinel will be helios, as i will likely explore 1st and then do missions. I want to scan and i might need to take a few hits in order to do that.

Missions, standing and rewards are left for later, 1st i need to know what i'm up againt and i do need immunity to magnetic procs in some way, i will spend quite some time learning my way around the shops and the open area.

After the basics are done, i'll trow whatever warframe i feel like to actually do the missions and enjoy the addition to the game.

2 hours ago, Yargami said:

Yeah, I have my loadout planned already (no where near cheese, loadout for fun), but I'm still debating whether or not I'll even take a Bounty (or whatever introductory quest they give, if they give one) on my first time out.

Yep, that was my thought. No bounty or missions at first other than what I run into on the plains as I go.

Warframe: Mag Prime, as I've always had loyalties to Mag (plus her deluxe skin is coming out anyways)
Primary: Vectis Prime. I'm a sniper at heart. Always have been, always will be.
Secondary: Probably the Aklex Prime, as I like them and I've got a pretty good Riven for them.
Melee: Either the Ohma or the Kronen, depending on whether or not the Ohma's lightning effects negatively affect the deluxe skin (I'll probably be using guns more than melee anyways, so this one is more about aesthetics).
Companion: Carrier + Artax. Carrier for more ammo for my sniper and Artax because lasers are cool.
Archwing: Probably the Elytron at first, because long range bombardment and sniping at the same time sounds really fun, but I might switch over to the Amesha eventually if it's first ability can be applied to allied Warframes.

Edited by Yargami

mesa (not a real powerful build but i slaped on most of the enemy/loot detector mods)

sybaris prime

aksomati or akstiletto prime

nami skyla prime

smeeta kavat (w/ animal instinct) 

odonata prime (really not that interested in using the archwing for anything other than moving from location to location)

Just now, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

Mesa, Sybaris P, Pandero, Redeemer, Taxon, Ordonata P. 

Are you gonna rock the mag deluxe? 

Have you tried out those plasmor builds?

Does a mall rat eat chili fries?

And not yet.  I've been focusing on other builds, trying to get them finished before moving onto new ones.

Loadout all ready to go. The only real change over my usual VS armor set is my Vectis as I really want to give that a go on the plains. instead of my usual Kohm.

Though I may need to edit the build for it due to the changes that are coming to snipers.

EGgHUMu.jpg