Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

lukinu_u's Workshop - Khora Mithra is done !

lukinu_u

About Mithra heavy blade skin, I'm aware of the issue and asked DE about ways to fix it, I'm still waiting for an answer.

I think the most probables solutions are making heavy axe type weapon being hold like heavy sword when using the skin OR making the blade big like Dominion skin for correct hand placement.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, lukinu_u said:

About Mithra heavy blade skin, I'm aware of the issue and asked DE about ways to fix it, I'm still waiting for an answer.

I think the most probables solutions are making heavy axe type weapon being hold like heavy sword when using the skin OR making the blade big like Dominion skin for correct hand placement.

Thank you for the update. Appreciate.

• Like 1

On 21/02/2018 at 11:49 PM, lukinu_u said:

That or the handle, which looks a little too small for a heavy blade and disproportionate anyways, a bit longer.

Also, not sure if you managed to get it approved, but the intented zenistar disc alteration doesn't work with the skin either.

Edited by Valiant
  • Like 1

So, while I've been obsessively staring at the sword/syandana/holster combo I've come up with I've noticed the pattern (in black) on the heavy blade skin is rather fuzzy, almost compressed looking. Is that something that can be touched up or an unfortunate side effect to compensate for something else?

nr5wEqP.jpg

Edited by Valiant

Le 28/02/2018 à 22:53, (XB1)RAG is NAROK a dit :

For Equinox, have you thought of the idea of perhaps giving her a regal/japanese appearance. Like perhaps her night form could look almost like a komono. Maybe have some metal bits to give her a royal appearance.

Dont plan to working on Equinox that soon, I have many more concept I want to do first. Currently working on Volt and have Nidus, Chroma, Mag on the near list for sure.
Honestly, I'm not sure to work on Equinox someday because I don't really like the base shapes of day form.

Le 04/03/2018 à 01:37, Valiant a dit :

So, while I've been obsessively staring at the sword/syandana/holster combo I've come up with I've noticed the pattern (in black) on the heavy blade skin is rather fuzzy, almost compressed looking. Is that something that can be touched up or an unfortunate side effect to compensate for something else?

nr5wEqP.jpg

The picture link is broken.

Il y a 7 heures, (PS4)Vagnar a dit :

Rooting for the Wukong skin. Is it finished or are you still tweaking that one?

I still had some minors tweaks to do. I did them during this week, but still waiting for more feedback, probably after round 12 deadline.

5 hours ago, lukinu_u said:

Dont plan to working on Equinox that soon, I have many more concept I want to do first. Currently working on Volt and have Nidus, Chroma, Mag on the near list for sure.
Honestly, I'm not sure to work on Equinox someday because I don't really like the base shapes of day form.

The picture link is broken.

I still had some minors tweaks to do. I did them during this week, but still waiting for more feedback, probably after round 12 deadline.

Eh, the picture is still showing for me. What about this?

https://i.imgur.com/nr5wEqP.jpg

As for Wukong feedback, the only thing I'm not ENTIRELY sold on yet is the lower bar on his helmet, and the lack of an energy effect like your other Mithra helmets have. I like Wukong having his braids, but it seems the current options shy away from it.

I'd buy it as is and really like what you have, so don't take the upcoming feedback as me saying it's mandatory for my buy, but if I were to just throw in some opinions, I'd think the design of that lower bar would look cool being repurposed into the top bar as a crown, which is something Wukong is famous for. Possibly adding energy braids would be a big win for me too.

One thing I actually miss was his original glitch that kept one strand on his base helmet blue, so you could do these cool setups with two different colors. Maybe to honor this I'd say use that glass effect to create arcing protrusions that then have energy effects coming off it, allowing for some dual color energy customization.

I wanted to extend my love for the Octavia skin, its just enough change with a good balance of metallic.

but, and yes there is always a but,

i dont like how the "hair" follows the head movement entirely, it tends to clip a lot and behaves weirdly during Parkour. i actually kind of wish they were toggleable (like Valkyrs Cordia and Nekros bonds).

but, yes i know another of these,

I do have to admit that the skin has earned a very permanent place in my 3 Octavia styles, and accompanies more upbeat songs with a white and golden color pallet.

I haven't posted new stuff or WIP for a long time, the last one was the collab with Ixe on ash 2 month ago.
The main reason being I recently switched from Sculptris to Zbrush, so I did some non-Warframe related stuff to train before working on Tennogen again.

But anyways, I got the basis and had (closely) the time to do a last skin set before the Round 12 deadline, so there it is :

Volt and Tonfa Cerberus
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1335206941
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1335213398
1521395552-image0.png
1521395559-image1.png

Sketchfab models :
Volt : https://sketchfab.com/models/a8c562779fd44c6e9ee6088908fb811a
Tonfa : https://sketchfab.com/models/7787fbd24e4c4706ac0fcaa8701a3461
Both with pose : https://sketchfab.com/models/a4040e23801e43428f71b88d74f13399

About my future works, I still have plans on Chroma and Nidus, but will hold them off again for another project.
I will later give more informations about it later, but can say it will be a collaboration with my sister (that don't play the game for now).

Edited by lukinu_u
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...