Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Update 21.2.0 + 21.2.0.1

[DE]Megan

• Weird behavior on MR24 : mission success, message for new slot, stuck on failed mission screen summary leading to Alt-F4 the game, finally MR24 profile when loged again but no Steam Success for the Gold Dragon. Finally, the Steam's success has appeared once i've started a new mission...

• All codex problems : 

• Unable to trade : 
Edited by Kramer17

13 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Chains of Harrow: Update 21.2.0

• Fixed Ash’s Fatal Teleport Augment causing enemies to teleport up high if cast from up above.

Amazing ! :D The second time a bug I reported got fixed within days. Outstanding work!

To quote Sacha Baron Cohen's 2006 movie "Borat" : Is nice

Also uhh... an option to disable Clan Chat would be great.

As much as I love my chat I do not love it when I'm playing Solo and the chat keeps popping up CONSTANTLY.

I'm legit considering leaving the clan I'm in just so I don't get the chat popping up like that.

I guess someone in DE forgot to make the patch available outside of america and canada?

It's time DE has a working team outside their time zone as any problem won't be addressed outside their working hour, hence players all over the other side of the world needs to wait over 12hrs or more.

@[DE]Danielle @[DE]Aidan

Edited by kyori

16 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes

• Fixed Defense objective terminals dancing to Octavia’s Resonator as per:

Thanks for the shout-out to my post!

16 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes

• In-Game Progress can now be viewed in Archwing missions.

On behalf of Titania fans across the entire system, I say "Thank you DE!"  This is a substantial quality of life fix for Razorwing mode.  Let this be the first step out of many to continually refine Razorwing's mechanics and to bring more Tenno into the Titania user base.

@[DE]Megan  I hereby challenge you to finish leveling up Titania!

UHWW6EL.png

Hmm didnt notice any performance increase at earth remastered tilset, still crashes the game, would be easyer to add option to not use remastered textures to solve the non stop crashing or just say that you need  2 gig+ Vram to do any missions at earth...