Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.2.1

[DE]Megan

• Fixed Grineer Commanders not spawning as Synthesis Targets. 

playing solo.. Grineer Commanders still not appearing as synthesis target (which is still my current symaris task since now a whole week) nor on Uranus , Ceres nor Lua

• Fixed Silver Grove quest Apothic Codex entries B and C playing the transmissions from entry A.

this not much of a help, for most people didnt get the 3 apothic imprints unlocked automatically in their codex in the first place... as the quest is a one way ticket, could

you please look again at this matter at hand and auto-include the 3 apothic imprints in all codexes whose tennos did that specific Silver Groove Quest..

THX in advance

• Like 1

Long list of visual bugs below. I will update it as I find more.

1. Fluctus, when equipped on the Archwings Elytron and Amesha, does not holster properly to the right wing.

VZaEZT8.jpg

lqFCKt2.jpg

2. I have noticed an animation problem with the Burston Prime when it is equipped with the Burston Solstice skin, ever since the skin (which I really love and was excited for, as I love the Burston Prime) was released. I have made the following series of screenshots to illustrate it. Simply put, the weapon uses the Burston Prime animation for reloading (through-the-stock), but the regular Burston is reloaded differently (under-the-barrel). The two different animations and weapon geometries clash, creating a messy visual bug. Pictures & detailed breakdown follow.

- Before the first reload, there is a regular Burston clip under the barrel. Notice also the hand clipping through the weapon geometry, because Burston and Burston Prime are held in different ways (and basically the warframe is using the B.Prime holding position even though the model is of regular B.) due to their different model geometries.

6Z9zhts.jpg

- Reloading makes the underbarrel (regular Burston) clip vanish, and the frame inserts a new one into the stock of the weapon (as is done with B. Prime). I would say this makes no visual sense, and it also causes a visual bug after the reload.

i13pCwA.jpg

- Also note that the B.Prime clip that goes into the stock has attached to it a regular Burston clip.

EHYsLTR.jpg

- Once the first reloading animation finishes, and for the rest of the mission as far as I can tell, the gun looks like this. The underbarrel clip is missing and instead, it's attached to the stock of the gun. Also, the hand continues to clip through the geometry of the weapon.

E2vFdqw.jpg

3. Cephalon Suda is missing some of her cubes since the 21 Update

jl8ptpS.jpg

4. Cephalon Suda has a pixelated texture both in her Relay enclave and in the Octavia Quest:

Kj8qDWs.jpg

5. Scorch helmet textures are broken and misaligned for a few months now, and they (and other Scorch units) hold the Ignis like a pistol instead of like a rifle. Fire stream effects from their weapon are also different but IDK if that was intentional or not

Nba3NAz.jpg

6. Loki Prime's geometry clips through some Syandannas like in the image below ever since the Prime Parts toggle was implemented. In this case, the Syandanna attachment point is from Loki while the geometry is from Loki Prime (because I am using the Immortal Skin) so the geometry clips through the cape:

BEDjnWE.jpg

The Prime Loki has a "hump" on his back that regular Loki does not. When using the Prime Skin, this is where Syandannas attach, but if we use Immortal Skin on a Loki Prime the prime parts (including the hump) are preserved, but the attachment point for the Syandanna moves up (to where it is on regular Loki), making the hump clip through.

7. Drudge Workers (and Condor ships, I think) are missing from Syndicate missions. Pls give us more drudges. We love them.

8. Invisibility effects from Ghost/Huras companions sometimes "stick" to weapons sometimes and makes them look like this

EJUfKXU.jpg

l1ZiH6F.jpg43EJJlg.jpg

9. When using Titania’s 4th ability, cloth syandannas and the cloth parts on her legs don’t shrink down, and they lose their cloth properties.

a8Eg4Xu.png

They regain their cloth physics when the 4th is disabled, but only for the host. Any client players will be stuck with a slightly deformed, stiff, non-cloth syandanna for the rest of the mission

iAxogMG.jpg

VfDaKr5.jpg

10. There are Mutalist Alad V Boss transmissions during Extermination missions on Eris.

oF71iQ7.jpg

900bb8k.jpg

11. During the last part of Law of Retribution, the Fomorian in the sky is replaced by a sphere. Either that or the Grineer have made some big modifications.

45bahIm.jpg

12. When wall-running with a wall on your right side the animation looks the same as if you were running along a wall on your left side (i.e. the wrong hand is positioned as if to “glide” along the wall)

07jFEkA.jpg

0k42jr6.jpg

I’m running along the right-side wall in these pictures yet you can see the left arm being extended as if in a left-hand-side wall run.

13. After Update 21.2.1 the Ki'teer Solstice Syandanna has a misaligned texture

k1iswvk.jpg

14. When using the Silva & Aegis Prime with the Day of the Dead Silva & Aegis skin, the attachment point for Sugatras is far from the actual handle of the weapon. This is probably because the S&A Prime mace is longer than the regular S&A Sword.

jGCBz1s.jpg

10 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Lowered Corpus Tech Fire Rate from 750 to 600 shots per minute and lowered damage from 45 to 25.

How disappointed. Nerf all units to the ground. Make it easy for casuals. Whats next? Nerf Void-Vor because teleport? Oh wait... Nerf butchers because they hit a limbo hard.

I want challanges not nerfs! Where are Lv 150+ Nodes with real challenges?

• Like 1

The foliage Now uses all of your energy colour.  I like how the foliage used to look only using part of your energy colour.  Not having the entire thing consumed by your energy colour.  Could you change it back please, or give the player the ability to turn off or on the full foliage colour.

Also there are few things I would like to make mention, in regards to Oberon Hologround

After increasing the Range on Oberon-Prime, Hologrounds Plants no longer appear as a full garden. Instead little patches of grass appear.  Could you fix Oberon-Primes’ hologround.  So as you add Range mods the plants would still appear as a full garden. instead of patches of grass.

Also could you increase the duration of Hallowed Ground by say 10 seconds, I would even take 5 seconds.  Just- please increase hologrounds’ duration.  So that I don't have to keep spamming Oberon-Primes Hallowed Ground every 20 seconds.

• Like 1

I have to say I am also a bit disappointed in the Corpus Tech nerf. They were always challenging enemies and the sound of their guns winding up definitely put the fear of God into us. I wish you would undo this change or at least mitigate it. Perhaps Techs could scale a bit more than other units?

Great work Megan & everyone,

but i still see nothing about Inaros, his blueprint should be unique and not purchasable anymore if completed Inaros quest. Because it took me 2 weeks to get support and still no answer from you, all i wanted was to help a friend doing it!

Continue the good work everyone!