Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ayy, Forum's fixed

Cyborg-Rox

I'm still getting annoyed that the forum page still keeps saying that I'm not logged in half the time, but I click login and it takes me to the main page saying "you are already logged in."  I go back to forums, forums shows me not signed in.  Been going on for over a month now, you'd think that they would have fixed it by now.

4 minutes ago, Alanthier said:

I'm still getting annoyed that the forum page still keeps saying that I'm not logged in half the time, but I click login and it takes me to the main page saying "you are already logged in."  I go back to forums, forums shows me not signed in.  Been going on for over a month now, you'd think that they would have fixed it by now.

i had the same problem, and i think i was the only one because it happened already a couple of time since the forum update

40 minutes ago, Fiftycentis said:

i had the same problem, and i think i was the only one because it happened already a couple of time since the forum update

This happens constantly for me.

Doesn't matter what browser or if it's mobile or PC.

12 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

This happens constantly for me.

Doesn't matter what browser or if it's mobile or PC.

the first time i changed theme (because i use the dark one) and it worked, in part, because at least i was logged and could look the notifications, but can't see the main page. Then it happened again, and usually clearing the browser cache (that means relogging in everything) worked, but this time it was something bigger

1 minute ago, Fiftycentis said:

the first time i changed theme (because i use the dark one) and it worked, in part, because at least i was logged and could look the notifications, but can't see the main page. Then it happened again, and usually clearing the browser cache (that means relogging in everything) worked, but this time it was something bigger

Clearing doesn't work long for me.  

Everything was fine the first two times, but then it started back up on the third.

For a few minutes, I thought I was going to spontaneously immolate due to not being able to access my design portfolio. Any codeing folks out there able to theorize what the threat might be that's causeing the clog?

18 hours ago, Alanthier said:

Been my problem as well. First time in a long time I actually came in and was happily already logged in from the get go.