The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update today?

Neo3602

41 minutes ago, Kurokoz said:

A delay like this is usually a good sign. Although there is a wait, they usually have an awesome reason for it. Are you feelin it, Mr. Krabs? They are droppin something nice soon, I feel it..

What if... What if they dropped PoE this week??? 
Hype-Thrusters engaged. 

39 minutes ago, HerpDerpy said:

they wont just release PoE with no warning. Hype is what drives a playerbase. so to release such a big update without hyping it for a good 2 weeks is just shooting yourself in the foot.

Hyping your playerbase for too long will piss off a majority of the crowd. The trailer has been released 2 months ago. They should've kept it hidden until near completion; I know they don't want another war within fiasco- but it seems like it's starting another something.

39 minutes ago, Myscho said:

Thursday is the new Wednesday

Well Wednesday is a good goal to aim towards. But often trouble can come and Thursday is still a good secondary goal. Gives one more day to fix issues before heading into the weekend.

Better than having Friday as update day.

Pretty sure there won't be update today or on this week. Next week still not ideal maybe after week. They said they will finish it before the end of the year and still we are in early-to mid september so there is time to do it. Maybe the last possible to do this end of september or early october. Small contents and tweaks could come in but PoE supposed to be great content so I guess they need that time to finish it. It won't be bugfree but hopefully it won't be that great mess also.

1 minute ago, Ziltrex said:

Pretty sure there won't be update today or on this week. Next week still not ideal maybe after week. They said they will finish it before the end of the year and still we are in early-to mid september so there is time to do it. Maybe the last possible to do this end of september or early october. Small contents and tweaks could come in but PoE supposed to be great content so I guess they need that time to finish it. It won't be bugfree but hopefully it won't be that great mess also.

Dude this is a event with updatw for PBR for proto skin and nemsis... this com first then POE update....