Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #181: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

Just now, themopup said:

7k focus in a single mission??

How about 5k focus without affinity booster for a single 45 second orb while having hobbled dragon key equiped without triggering any alarms on a 40+ lvl nightmare mission.

(please dont make this into a riven challenge)

LOL Dont say junk like that if ya dont want it turned on ya... :P

47 minutes ago, 6Sanity9x said:

7k Focus? Ez :P go to survival 2-3 hours :D

Don't need to go that long. I got ~14k in 35 minutes, and I was solo and didn't have a lens on the weapon I was using, just my warframe. 

Also, that's got nothing on an Eximus Stronghold sortie. Those give soooo much focus. Easily several thousand per orb.

Edited by Tenneesh

I haven't seen or heard any details on it but I'm excited to see the focus rework when it comes. Let's hope DE honors all the time people spent farming focus xp and fix some of the issues. I've got two schools maxed and over half way through maxing the other three schools. I hope we have a use for extra focus xp after a school gets maxed because right now I'm not using any gear with greater lenses on them from the schools I got maxed. Getting a greater lens as a sortie reward for a school that's already maxed is an issue too. Sure we can sell them for credits but it's totally not worth it. 

1 hour ago, 6Sanity9x said:

i have a question about the weapon costumization on PoE:

If u can create ur own weapon...will u get MR points or is just a feature? :3

They mentioned this last devstream. They will grant MR, but it will be based on the business end of the weapon, e.g., blades, cudgels, etc.

My key piece of advice, Rebecca and Megan, is you have a few short practice runs to see what suits you, then go to Assur, Uranus (planet), after you slot your lenses on your Frames of choice.

This is also because, every time I've watched, I've spotted a trend. Your blades (skills in mobility) are dull and need some sharpening; and so a few short missions will aid you.

Also, an inquiry;

Now that the Tenno have awakened -twice, actually-, now that the Tenno have gotten out of bed (so to speak), what will happen now? Will they be able to borrow their Warframe's sidearm? What weapons will they have access to? Can they command their Warframe to act as a Specter when they're not in it? What new skills can they learn?

And Lotus, about Archwings and Life Support; [CONFIRMED]: Archwings have a built-in life support system, which would make sense given how Void Logic / Impossible Space makes Orokin Towers possible.

New inquiry; what is a 'Teralyst'? Is that Eidolon's war machines?

Edited by Koldraxon-732
Confirmed.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Well get ready to add another task to your to-do list, because Operator Focus changes are coming! Join Rebecca and Megan as they adorn their favorite Focus Lens equipped items to collect as much Focus as they can for tonight’s POWERPLAT challenge! 

So we're seeing focus farming under the current iteration?

Oh well.
Fair enough, though. This is Primetime and not the Devstream.

7k focus is easy. (assuming u have 4 lenses on)

Go to a sortie mission with eximus stronghold on it and u can do 3 times as much in a few mins. (map type where u have to kill lots of mobs ofc, e.g. surv, deff or mob deff)

When completed sorties were still repeatable I used to do this to get my daily focus capped on the jiffy, whenever such a sortie was available.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Your hosts are taking on their true Warframe form in an attempt to collect at least 7000 Focus Points in a single mission in preparation for Plains of Eidolon. 

As if that's hard...? My Saryn can max the daily focus 100,000 cap on Hydron in just 15-20 waves.

Also, only 2 things I want from Focus Rework, on top of whatever else you're changing:
1. Have focus passives just be passive; no waiting for first activation to make them active. I didn't get pissed off about dying in WF before focus, but now that dying before 2 mins means I have to start charging my focus passive all over again from the beginning, I get flaming mad when I die (or I waste 2 minutes every mission at the start charging the focus up). This isn't good gameplay.

2. Do not change Zenurik's 4 energy/second unless you're scrapping it and making it universal to everything. That energy regen is vital to fun gameplay where I can actually make use of my powers on a regular basis.