Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 10 - Halloween Edition!

[DE]Taylor

On 24/09/2017 at 11:01 PM, texrei said:

Better question - why there is none? There was one, the author is apparently the same who did Trinity Jinsei skin, but for some reason he had his work removed from the steam. A pity it didn't get any development, i liked it. 

5pZDMOb.jpg

Removed? I think I set it to private for a while, I need to come back to these designs in the future, the two requires a full re-design/resculpt while applying the design feedback. I just didn't revised them just yet, I felt like moving on to other frame while still learning. I can make stuff, but I'm bad at designing skins as a whole :P Limbo was made with a friend, and got tons of feedback, so it kinda worked. 

Edited by led2012WF

Such great work! 

As DADEFUYE stated in one of his recent YouTube videos, "you can tell that a lot of work went into this, I love the amount of work!" 

It's true though! I was a little worried that there wouldn't be any skins in this round because of the focus on "spooky" helmets! Congratulations everyone! 

Hopefully Tennogen round 11 we get to see Hitsu San's Saryn Velenosa skin, yoschi's Nekros Xenotype skin, and lukinu_u's Mithra series! Maybe even see a skin to go with that Banshee Domina helmet! 

A question to [DE]Taylor; 

Will we ever see the Nova Lamia skin to go with the helmet, on XboxOne? Maybe I missed when someone at DE answered this before, but I haven't seen anything more than, "there were issues." 

@led2012WF @-Temp0- @[DE]Taylor 

I want to apologize before you for what I've said. 

Please forgive me. I just had no money for food and I didn't eat for 3 days. It's not a an exception in my life condition, rather a regular basis. Thatt triggered me, and I realize that you have nothing to do with that. Excuse me.

Yes im a loser modeler. Please, lets forget about any confrontations. 

Edited by Ath4

On 15. 9. 2017 at 8:24 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

These items will be released with our Halloween promotion on PC - and hopefully simultaneously on Consoles as well - so your Fashion Frame will be ready for haunting season.

Promotion day is up, but not the skins