Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PoE map with details from what we have seen in both gameplays.

JeyciKon

1 minute ago, Alcoholism said:

@JeyciKon

Did you make the map yourself? It looks pretty good, thanks for showing it with the details nabbed from previous streams.
Will probably use this to plan out my expedition when it comes out!

was not liking the idea of going blindly to the planes, i dont like to fell lost, so i did this, now it feels so simple, itll fell like home once it comes out.

Well, good news is that we don't NEED to use Archwing to maneuver about and the map can always be expanded and filled out.

Though I'd prefer if they had more surface space and spent less of it on caves unless there's a purpose and resistance down there besides mining rocks.  Better off just setting down an elevator shaft that loads us into the Grineer asteroid tileset, minus the windows to the outside.  Likewise do the same with the grineer towers - load us into the grineer galleon tile set with the portholes showing the plains instead of open space.

Edited by Littleman88

4 minutes ago, Littleman88 said:

Well, good news is that we don't NEED to use Archwing to maneuver about and the map can always be expanded and filled out.

Though I'd prefer if they had more surface space and spent less of it on caves unless there's a purpose and resistance down there besides mining rocks.  Better off just setting down an elevator shaft that loads us into the Grineer asteroid tileset, minus the windows to the outside.  Likewise do the same with the grineer towers - load us into the grineer galleon tile set with the portholes showing the plains instead of open space.

like the idea to load us into the asteroid tileset.

46 minutes ago, JeyciKon said:

was not liking the idea of going blindly to the planes, i dont like to fell lost, so i did this, now it feels so simple, itll fell like home once it comes out.

Let's just remember they're planning to do the same for each planet.

6 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

Hmmm... Archwing does make the map seem small if you consider the speed it goes.

There will likely be a speed reduction like with Sharkwing but from what we saw not nearly as drastic.

6 hours ago, PieceOfKek said:

Don't forget Nezha, who has so much potential for speed that he's almost entirely uncontrollable.

Nezha only has issues in really tight hallways with stuff along the edges.... Or those walkways with pitfalls.

But out in the planes that ice skating is going to be awesome for dodging fire and sliding in.

Edited by SilvaDreams
Holy VeyHek I hate autocorrect at times.

4 hours ago, SilvaDreams said:

There will likely be a speed reduction like with Sharkwing but from what we saw not nearly as drastic.

Nezha only has issues in really tight hallways with stuff along the edges.... Or those walkways with pitfalls.

But out in the planes that ice skating is going to be awesome for dodging fire and sliding in.

Speed Charge Rhino...