Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[contest] last post BEFORE the update wins

BoomyGordo

Contest rules are simple

1. post something warframe related, preferably plains related, or start any discussion

That's pretty much it. When the update drops the last person to post before the official patch notes are posted will be selected as the winner. Ill ask for mod help if needed (assuming they can see more detailed time information than we can)

PRIZE

Winner will receive the following:

1. 500 plat
  2. up to 125,000 standing worth of items from Red Veil
  3. up to 125,000 standing worth of items from New Loka
  4. up to 125,000 standing worth of items from Perrin Sequence
  5. A riven mod of their choosing from a pool of riven mods I have (good rivens not bad)
  6. possibly more if i can come up with anything extra

good luck, be civil, and keep the hek posting to a minimum

Edited by --Laughing-Soul--

Let me start asking PoE related stuff.

What frame/build will you use for the first time in Cetus. Will you use the same for farming the plains?

I have two. One is the built I have for quests like the second dream and the war within: Excal Prime, vectis prime, euphona prime, nikana prime. I call this build "primed" for good reason.

And I took the idea from Mag's new deluxe skin and built a "magnetized" build: Mag prime, Scourge, Arca Scisco, Telos Boltace.

Also Helios Prime with no weapon so it can scan everythang new.

Whats yours?

Edited by kasalaba
added helios

2 minutes ago, kasalaba said:

What frame/build will you use for the first time in Cetus. Will you use the same for farming the plains?

Whenever it comes to quests, I try to look as fabulous as possible for the cinematics. As such, I'll be going through Cetus as my valkyr that I've put the most time/money into fashionframing.

5 minutes ago, Sziklamester said:

PoE release tomorrow. Also if any PoE related then what you guys wait the most? Exploration, mining, fishing, kick &#! grineers, fight with the eidolon(s) or just the whole focus update?

Also I don't have credits for 500 plat so I guess I won't win that.

I can't wait to just explore. Learn the landscape. Also why do you need credits for plat?

15 minutes ago, kasalaba said:

I have two. One is the built I have for quests like the second dream and the war within: Excal Prime, vectis prime, euphona prime, nikana prime. I call this build "primed" for good reason.

And I took the idea from Mag's new deluxe skin and built a "magnetized" build: Mag prime, Scourge, Arca Scisco, Telos Boltace.

Whats yours?

Nova Prime, Tigris prime (not falling for the sniper meme) eupho prime, silva and aegis prime, prisma shade/helios prime.

I don't really have much to say, I'm just hyped.

Spoiler

Look at them, they come to this thread when they know they are not patient. Tenno use the Soon memes, but they are mere copypasters. Only I, Vor, know the true power of the hype. My wallet was cut in half, destroyed, but through its hype, the PoE called to me. It brought me here and here I was reborn. We cannot blame these players, they are being led by a false prophet, an impostor who knows not the secrets of the hype. Behold the Tenno, come to scavenge and desecrate this unreleased realm. My brothers, did I not tell of this day? Did I not prophesize this moment? Now, I will hype them. Now I am changed, reborn through the energy of the hype. Forever bound to the hype. Let it be known, if the Tenno want this update, they will lay down their arms, and wait for the baptism of my hype. It is time. I will teach these players the redemptive power of my hype. They will learn its simple truth. The Tenno are cynical, and they will insist. But I, Vor, will cleanse this thread of their doubts.

11 minutes ago, Tomppak said:

@--Laughing-Soul-- you should probably clarify from where you count the "update drops" moment - and I suggest you use the time when the update post is posted to the forums by the Devs. Those and the red text and the actual update may vary a bit in timing.

There is your answer:

1 hour ago, --Laughing-Soul-- said:

When the update drops the last person to post before the official patch notes are posted will be selected as the winner. Ill ask for mod help if needed (assuming they can see more detailed time information than we can)

20 minutes ago, BlakusLogan said:

Sure it's not...

Its either coming today or friday, I mean it's what makes sense

I would actually assume it comes tomorrow, so they can have some control over Friday ^^
Otherwise they risk for things to tailspin out of control rather fast.