Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Changes to the Operators Would You Want to See Implemented?

Diavaz

Just now, NightBlitz said:

just by getting warrior mode your health goes up to 250 at base fyi

Magnificent. Entire 250 HP. Wow.

Just now, JSharpie said:

So you want increased based stats and armor with no work in an online free2play game?

Yeah okay buddy. I could get behind you if you said make focus easier to obtain, or increase daily cetus standing, but just outright buffing operators when we can already do that is kind of silly to ask for.

Yes. I want increased base stats, without affinity cost in MILLIONS to rank up Focus, without mind-numbing standing farm for yet another syndicate and without exhausting Eidolon farm.

Edited by letir

8 minutes ago, Ricardo58 said:

More voice lines (better ones) more talkative (yep, kill me), more outfits, syandanas/cloaks.

I knew this thread would also attract all the salty, troll, operator haters...

hey, I'm not trolling, this is legit proposal like others, actually great idea for new cinematic quest

3 hours ago, Diavaz said:

Assuming DE will keep iterating over the Operators gameplay and scrapping the whole system is not an option, what (reasonable) changes would make you like/ not hate them as much?

Improve their control scheme. 

Make their movement fluid and snappy. 

Rewrite every single voice line and add more of them. 

Let people have a no voice option and a voice line wheel with various different voice lines to choose from. 

Give us far more experienced voices and dialogue options. 

Stop writing them as inept incompetent mentally stunted children. 

Let us choose voices that would reflect how their existence and experience over millennia as the warframes have shaped their view of the universe they live in. 

Make sure we have choices that are actually meaningful and give an impact. 

So far nothing in the writing and the voice lines give us any indication that they are more advanced mentally then a 12 year old pre teen. 

Give them some resemblance of competence. Lets us choose voices and dialogue options that reflect this.

Greatly expand on the amps in the game and their modular design. Give us the choice to dual wield amps with the drawback of not being able to use secondary firemodes. 

Expand on their ability to be of great utility usage rather then damage. 

Expand focus to give is more options when it comes to both regular nodes and waybound nodes. Give each tree something that benefit warframes and something that gives operators new options and utility. It should be an endgame stretch and not something we all max within the next year In my opinion. 

Remove Convergence orbs and find a better way to give players a spike in focus gain that can both work solo and in a group setting. 

Remake lenses into sigils or glyphs for the operator and their suits and weapons. Say head, torso, back and weapon that would give plenty of options to increase focus gain without the drawbacks of the lenses. 

Rework the writing of their voice lines.

Write the Tenno with the idea in mind that they are, in fact, actually, for reals, the bloody Tenno. Write them as the minds which have seen years of battle, as individuals who know what is going on around them, as warriors who are competent and careful.

Better idle stand when not using weapon. I've always found it stiff and odd. :v

Melee weapons/Amps?

More parkour. Slide was nice start. :)

A bit more running speed. I feel like Naramon passive should be default.

A little more distinguishing visuals between schools with the beams and quick melee boop. Like Zenurik shooting lightning beams instead for example since they all have there own element of some sort.

I only have experience with Zenurik and Naramon so:

Void Hunter is a 'why does this exist' kinda thing. There's plenty of other ways to achieve that effect that don't require insane grind of energy consumption.

Void Stalker builds too slow and degens too fast. I probably wouldn't even care if the % was lower if it meant being able to use it faster/more often.

Executing Dash just isn't fun to use and feels clunky. I regret maxing it. Now if I could just do the finisher with Operator with full damage instead of dashing through stuff and then swapping to Warframe that would be amazing.

Sometimes Zenurik's bubble spawns too early and ends up behind you after dashing.

Add Focus respec? :) I didn't care with old system but with this one it just cost way too much to screw something up.

Edited by Wolfdoggie

If I had my way i'd get rid of them, never been a fan of operators and never will be - I use them for things i'm forced too, and that's it.

Some people however do like them so from what i'm hearing they should atleast have a bit more health or shields or something for those guys, too squishy.

11 hours ago, BaIthazar said:

not being forced to use them

jk, but what I want isn't really about Operators more than it is about Focus.
I want a more reliable way of earning Focus affinity

Use any exaulted weapon frame. Excalibur, Titania, wukong and so on. Chuck a lense on them and go into hydron. Because you're getting kills with your exaulted weapon, 100% of the xp goes to the frame. I like Titania best but that's just me. 

It's the best focus farm that community has at the moment. 

I don't exactly want or need more focus farms, I would just like a larger focus pool per day. You need millions of focus per ability nowadays and we can only get 250000 a day. It needs to be more. 

Roll them back to the '5th Power' they were from SD to TWW - really, just roll back TWW entirely, since it has added little other than frustration and obnoxious forced use segments. Kuva Siphons are awful experiences (especially solo) and the game definitely does not need more of the same. Plains of Eidolon being so self-contained (and thus entirely avoidable) is ironically a good thing, since I never intend to revisit them after my disastrous first ventures, and thus never have to suffer the increase in forced Operator use.