Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sigma and Octantis, Sword and Shield?

Carnage2K4

4 hours ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

I don't care that some people like it, because it can be ''decent looking''. But it does not deserve the name Silva & Aegis, if it were just a stand-alone prime as it should have been (you know, like the Euphona Prime) we would not be having this problem and everyone would have been happy!

This comment is extremely egotistical and your ignoring the fact some people really like the weapon. Like me for example and the other guy. Of course it deserves the name silva and aegis prime cause nothing else is gonna take it

2 hours ago, Arniox said:

This comment is extremely egotistical and your ignoring the fact some people really like the weapon. Like me for example and the other guy. Of course it deserves the name silva and aegis prime cause nothing else is gonna take it

It doesn't even look like a Silva & Aegis, so no it does not deserve that name.

2 hours ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Stop trying to force your opinion on others. 

Also back to the 700 day weapon. Stay on track tenno 

Edited by Mintaro
Lets stay on track

4 hours ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

yeah, it does deserve the name cause DE decided it so. It's only your opinion that it doesn't. Stick to your opinion and yours alone, don't tell others what to think.

It deserves the name because it's named it as it is. In look wise it is really not a silva and aegis because very different in look which makes this prime one of the primes which not look like the regular one. I don't mind the aegis looks because I didn't liked the regular version because in my eye it was a weak weapon.

Those who like will like it those who not it won't but doesn't tell to others it is not what it is. Devs decided, they named it, move on.

23 hours ago, theMongoose said:

SIGMA & OCTANTIS - Day 700 Daily Tribute Milestone Sword and Shield

Deadly slashes from the Sigma sword are matched only by the force of the Octantis shield when thrown via air melee attacks. Enemies hit by the Octantis are also stunned for a short period of time, leaving them open to finisher attacks.

From the update notes.

Oh my, the Salt will flow...rivers of salt...once news of a combo Silva and Aegis/Glaive weapon hits!

3 hours ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

Oh my, the Salt will flow...rivers of salt...once news of a combo Silva and Aegis/Glaive weapon hits!

The description made me realize that I had never tried to control the shield throw with Navigator.  Went straight to Simulacrum with Silva & Aegis Prime and Final Harbinger stance to test.  Didn't work.  :(