Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A fellow fisherman needs YOUR help!

(PSN)Ch1b1N1njaGam1ng

i have yet to find a location that is 100% grineer free
but there are a few locations with lets say low or only occasional grineer spawn
i usually find a high location and snipe everything that moves as far as i can see in all directions
after that i go to the water and enjoy the peace as long as it lasts
these are my fishing locations after killing everything around

Spoiler

1o8uLzh.jpg

Its a little pesky since its all down to timing, but if you do all of your fishing, or most of it, at night then you should have a fairly easy and peaceful time

Since more and more Vomvalysts don't aggro when you're fishing. They just float up and watch you spear some water boys

5 minutes ago, Weidro said:

i have yet to find a location that is 100% grineer free
but there are a few locations with lets say low or only occasional grineer spawn
i usually find a high location and snipe everything that moves as far as i can see in all directions
after that i go to the water and enjoy the peace as long as it lasts
these are my fishing locations after killing everything around

Hide contents

1o8uLzh.jpg

Thanks. I'll give these places a shot.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Ch1b1N1njaGam1ng said:

Thanks. I'll give these places a shot.

I'd grab a silenced or a quiet secondary so you don't attract too much heat when you kill a patrol.

I always have my sound turned up so I can hear the fish and you can normally hear the patrols long before they spot you.

The Euphona Prime is surprisingly quiet...just the slugs spread at long range making hitting Grinder 100m away a bit hard.

il y a 13 minutes, Kelamyth a dit :

Its a little pesky since its all down to timing, but if you do all of your fishing, or most of it, at night then you should have a fairly easy and peaceful time

The problem with that is, some fish don't appear during night time. I think they are:

Mawfish, Yogwun, Khut-Khut and Tralok.

Don't know about the rarer fish.

Edited by AlphaPHENIX

2 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

The problem with that is, some fish don't appear during night time. I think they are:

Mawfish, Yogwun, Khut-Khut and Tralok.

Don't know about the rarer fish.

The shown spots are rather Grineer free. As long as you kill the one patrol that comes around once in a blue moon before they can spawn those goddamn beacon drones, you shouldn't have too many problems.

vor 11 Minuten schrieb SilvaDreams:

I'd grab a silenced or a quiet secondary so you don't attract too much heat when you kill a patrol.

I always have my sound turned up so I can hear the fish and you can normally hear the patrols long before they spot you.

The Euphona Prime is surprisingly quiet...just the slugs spread at long range making hitting Grinder 100m away a bit hard.

hushed invisibility loki with a vectis works for me :D
no spread and no problem to hit anything

vor 2 Minuten schrieb ShikiRen:

The shown spots are rather Grineer free. As long as you kill the one patrol that comes around once in a blue moon before they can spawn those goddamn beacon drones, you shouldn't have too many problems.

ah yeah this is important i forgot to mention this
@(PS4)Ch1b1N1njaGam1ngyou have to kill them before thy deploy the drones that call for reinforcements
and in case they deploy the drone shot it asap
top priority target if you want to have a grineer free time

53 minutes ago, (PS4)Ch1b1N1njaGam1ng said:

I want to fish but sadly the Grineer want me to wipe out their entire F*cking bloodline. I cant have a minutes peace and quiet!

Could someone PLEASE tell me a location where the fish are plentiful and the Grineer are sparse? That would be great. Thanks!

I spent a good 30+ mins fishing last night with no interruptions after i 1st cleared the area of 4 grineer around the small body of water i was it. it was the 1st pond i found just left of the cetus exit. it had 2 rocks in the middle of the pond, i just stood on the bigger rock.

Ivara is a good choice if you need to be not seen.

Edited by (XB1)Deadly Moves

my current favourite spot is the Grineer camp on the west coast, just clear it out first and then normally they never come back. not only is it a good spot for Tralok, I also managed to get tons of gems from there, nearly every rock had something in it. gonna go back there later on to see if it gives more.

as others have said though, try to reach fishing spots without being detected if possible. easier to fish during/after low level bounties as you face less resistance overall.