Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #101!

[DE]Rebecca

Any plans on reworking the melee combo inputs?
Relying on pauses and held keys makes executing combos inconsistent, especially with mods like Berserker, which adjust your attack speed rapidly.

Thoughts on separating syndicate sigils from standing gain?
Sigils don't always fit the fashionframe and managing them on 34+ frames is tedious, especially when balancing reputation between multiple syndicates.
A button to pledge support on the syndicate panel would make this way easier, and standing bonuses from sigils could be tied to syndicate rank instead.

Any progress on Riven Transmuting?
It's getting crowded in my inventory and dissolving them into 23 endo is not really a compelling choice.

Will the Quills and Ostron factions ever be more independent? As of right now the Quills faction rewards are entirely dependent upon the Ostron faction rewards which forces players to max the Ostron standing before they can really dig into the Quills content.

While we're talking about melee... When are you going to do something about those poor forgotten stances like [Iron Phoenix] or [Shimmering Blight] (and a few others) that have only one combo apart from the default one?

(on a side note: Any plans for Melee_2.5 or Melee_3.0?)

when will we get third generation (t3)  alternative helmet's for older frames?

when we will get a tenno whip? we have grineer; corpus and infested but not a tenno whip ?

when we will get a tenno pump action shotgun ?

when we will get a infested sniper rifle ?

Last dev stream you talked about how raids/trials weren' something that you were planning on working on in the future. After playing eidolon and fighting an eidolon I can understand why you want to stick with this way of "endgame content" but it still saddens me because eidolon prove you can make a good raid style boss. 

My question is why limit yourself to world bosses? Raids don't get many people doing them because they don't have very much support on the developers side of things. Bugs drive people away which in turn makes bug fixes less of a priority which makes people not do the content, but in the end raids can be used to deliver lore drops sometimes more so than a quest

Two questions

1. will there be more sentient weapons and cosmetics coming any time soon (huge fan of there over all design huge props to the art team :D )

2.with a flying ediolon coming soon will our operators be surfing on the backs of our warframes while in arch wing if not why not. :)

When you were talking about giving all the frames passives the idea for Oberon to get energy or health while standing in the light was brought up and eventually shut down because of consistency. He ended up getting a bonus to pets. Gara now has a light based passive, what changed? Have you thought about changing how Mirage works?

1 hour ago, JuicyButthurt said:

Continuous weapon rework? They are unresponsive and status/s barely works, especially as they are primarily status weapons.

doubling up on this question.

Continuous weapons benefit the least from multishot as well as status (despite majority of them being built as status weapons). Multishot only gives a straight multiplier to damage and does not affect critical and status like it does on normal weapons by duplicating the tick numbers.

Likewise, status per second gimps status weapons to need 100% just to apply one status effect every second and 200% for 2 per second. When so many continuous weapons are status-based weapons this problem is seriously obvious: It just can not catch up to other guns built for status that, at 100% can apply one every shot which is definitely more than once a second.

Please consider a rework.

Question: Do you plan to add Riven mods for specific Companions and Warframes? If so, how?

If it is likely to happen, would they work well by prioritizing underused niche modifiers, rather than commonly used ones? For example:

• A Nyx Riven that would highly increase Cold resistance but reduce the overall sprint speed
  • A Diriga Riven that would give a percentage to armor and Heat resistance
  • A Sahasa Kubrow Riven that would have an increased bleedout timer, but slightly lower health

Also if they were a possibility, would the riven disposition be tied to the most frequent usage of the frame/companion, or by their individual strengths and weaknesses?

Question: Are there any plans on more merchandise coming out. Such as action figures, statues and apparel. On the same line, if fans began creating Warframe products, would they be supported by DE as a whole freely or would there be legal issues to go through or would it simply be ignored unless it becomes too large.

(Asking because I'm working on many different Warframe merchandise that I'd like work with you or just on my own to sell to other Warframe Fanatics.)

Can Inaros get some love? I'd really like to have a deluxe skin for him, and maybe he could get a khopesh (it's an Egyptian curved sword made of bronze or iron) sword skin or an Egyptian-themed kavat skin/armor in the package.

There's an issue where weapon skins don't work on Zaws. I'm not actually sure if that's intentional or not. I really wanna use that Baro staff skin on my Zaw because it looks awesome.

Can there please be passive health and energy regen? It could scale off of the frame's level. Health regen could go up by one every 10 levels, maxing out at 3/sec. Energy could go up by one every 15 levels, maxing out at 2/sec. Since all warframes need energy to make themselves distinct from each other (aside from a few cases like Inaros' big health pool), it's odd that, without mods or abilities like Energy Siphon, Energy Vampire, or Energizing Dash, you have to rely on uncommon dropped energy or consumables. For health I think it'd mostly be QOL. Not everyone brings a self-sustaining or healing frame, and being left at low health without any way to heal it back (besides losing it all and getting downed) can get bothersome.

One last thing: can we get the ability to sprint and shoot? When you're sprinting and start shooting, you'll revert back to the slower run animation. I think it'd make ground combat feel a bit better.

Occasionally while sneaking around a tile you come across two or three unalerted enemies that are very close together. Probably whispering oaths against the queen about a lack of food, or complaining about another late paycheque from dear Neffy. At this point performing a stealth kill will unavoidably alert the others standing next to the one you stealth kill.

Would it be possible to have the ability to stealth kill more than one enemy at once? Possibly crack their heads together, or use each hand to stab them in the neck simultaneously, or maybe jump into the air, stab two, and head kick a third. It would look pretty cool seeing a space ninja do a fancy finish like that.

Can we also get the ability to queue builds in the Foundry? Something like set it to make 5 batches of Squad Health Restores, so we don't have to sit and wait for every minute for the build to finish, then claim it, and then start another build.

While the ability to leave squad in the plains is a welcome change, are there any precautions that will be added for when a host leaves? As it is you can just wind up being left in a chain of host transfers, which is very unpleasant. Perhaps something like a 10-15 second warning when a host wants to leave so you have time to split yourself?

How's the weather system for poe going along? How many weather types can we except to see when it lands, or going into the future? 

When should we expect the nemesis system? This year perhaps? The next? Before or after the sacrifice? 

What ever happened to the tenno shotgun you showed us late last year that got everyone all kinds of excited? 

Is there still potential for us to see a robot companion (pet jack pls) in the future? You mentioned in last years tennocon that you guys were testing out some robotic companion stuff but never said how that went. 

I know umbra isn't coming until next year, but can we know if there a plans to make his super snazy scarf an axuilary item? 

And random question, why was the waist for ember reduced on her deluxe? Looks like she is wearing a really tight corsette, and not a fan. 

Edit : Forgot the big one, how is there grass growing in the caves of poe albeit there being no sunlight? 

Archived