Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.4.1

[DE]Rebecca

Suggestions for changes:
- Extension of laboratory equipment (dojo) from 72 hours to 2 weeks;
- extended workshop time from 12/24 hours to 2 weeks;
- reduced chance of reward from improved relics to 0.005%;
- frequent "host migration" on long missions or when the player wins some interesting prizes;
- catalyst and reactor rewards available once every two years.

I have 19 MR and over 1500 hours in the game, I have enough continuous updates. With each update the game is less dynamic (fps), we do not get rewards after missions, constant host changes. After surviving after 2 hours, the host changes (even if I am the host) does not save the game state and does not get the prize. I lost so bp ember prime and rhino prime with smaller awards I will not mention. The mass of irritating bugs effectively discourages further play. I know that I will soon hear that I do not have to play and that I am doing the acquired items and platinum and finish the game.

The reason for ending the game: the helplessness of the programmers and the lack of response to the players' requests.

Goodbye !!!

Thanks for the hotfix! Good stuff.

However, Sleight of Hand jewels are still appearing only as the dark version when playing in solo. In matchmaking the textures and visual effects are fine, showing the correct version of the jewel under the light or in the dark. This confused me at first when I tried to test it out, please fix!

I wonder when they will fix the SMB protocol problem that has been afecting not only me, but thousands of players since the PoE update came live more than a month ago, enabling workstation is a risk for everybody, and I can't even activate it, it seems that DE cares more about fixing "fishing problems and bugs" than fixing a problem that actually matters like thousands of people not being able to login to the game because someone at DE thought it would be a good idea for us to need to enable worstation to play, that's just great!.

I'm lucky I work and I've bought around 15 games since last month, so I'll have a lot of content to spend my time on. I thought about giving you guys some money after my 1100 gameplay hours, but it won't be possible anytime soon from what it looks, thanks for caring about fishing, that's what people came here for.

I feel sorry for the players who can't spend money or get games, this affects them more than anybody.

Pay attention to the feedback community gives you, I always thought that the moderators of this game were great, until they started to play attention to the worst, saltiest and troll players, keep nerfing things and making changes no one asked for.

Thanks.

Was kinda hoping that they fixed a bug i have been having since last update that warframe gets locked in the result menu after a mission and i ened to compoletely force restart warframe to get rid of it through task manage because im unable to do anything on warframe with the result menu in the way...

Thanks for the fix with the Crosshairs! Was driving me crazy!

Also: Did you fix the Archwing for Plains in this Update?! It's not in the Hotfix Notes! :o
It's working like a charm now!! Moving left/right instead of rolling when NOT boosting (when boosting A and D auto switches to roll) AND Auto-Adjust/Roll :D Was waiting for this!!

so leaving the planes results in this.

I cant walk or exit or anything. Halp?

EDIT: ok so i also got nothing from my bounty, no levels, loot, or rep, so kinda pointless to even play the planes until this is fixed. Whats more, these are the last days of the plague star event so that super sucks. Here is hopen this gets fixed soon.

Why

Archived