Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New hateframe?

Luc1fer16

Ok,i can understand people h8 limbo,but why ash?

I’m an ash main 24/7 and recently (this never happened to me before) the h8 towards him is going up like a rocked,in fact a lot if people in the exact moment they see me playing ash they trashtalk

OMG ASH NOOB

GONNA LEAVE FKIN’ NOOB

and instantly leave mission,i mean ash can be an overkill with his bladestorm even at high lvls,and with my build that ads fatal teleport(that one shots lvl 200 corrupted bombards) or seeking shuriken that strips 100% of armour it can be a huge part of the team,still they refuse to play with me lately.

Is this only unlucky matchmaking or is this happening to more ash players?

Edited by elpapitoluizito

I dunno. A lot of people have a very strict criteria when it comes to composition. I think it's more of just bad matchmaking than a growing hatred for Ash.

You have a build where you one-shot lvl 200 bombards. Why wouldn't you want a build like that on your team?? Better than anything I can come up with, that's for sure..

This world confuses me.

@Draken they removed that with the rework of bladestorm.

People are pretty weird today. Ash doesn't kill as fast as some frames but he doesn't effect the group as much as a nuker like Ember/Nova.

I get annouyed with people with passive nukes that just run around killing everything because enemys don't have time to corrupt. But on the whole if you making my farm easier I do not care. I'm pretty tolerant person though you know when someones new just help them through this S#&$ people.

5 minutes ago, elpapitoluizito said:

Hmm, that seems a bit high to be called a noob I suppose.

I dunno. I've been playing Ash quite a bit on the Plains because I'm finding him quite useful and fun but haven't experienced any negativity towards him.

There's always gonna be idiots out there. Just ignore and move on. Don't get dragged into it. Although I'm sure you know this anyhow.

vor 4 Minuten schrieb bad4youLT:

I main ash and never seen any hate towards him/me

The only time I absolutely hate Ash is in radiation hazard sortie. Granted, that stems back to the days before his rework, when people would get a radiation proc, press 4 and wipe out their entire team. And it's the same problem with pretty much every AoE attack, but for most of them, you at least see them coming and can try to avoid them. Doesn't work with max range Ash who might kill you from two rooms over.

I know a lot of people that simply hate certain warframes because they're too OP and ruin the ability for other peoples to kill things and have fun. For example; Embers 4 or Banshee's 4.

I don't know anything about Ash personally to say anything, though Limbo is an easy case as to why people hate him. 

Limbo.

Spoiler

I can understand the hatred for Limbo but that's just because of his Stasis and what I call 'Auto rift' (Rift Surge, was it?) which, when enemies get damaged in the Rift and die, other non-rifted enemies get rifted.

Meaning Limbo's 2 and 3 are why he's hated when people want to camp and shoot from the objective. One solution is to restrict Limbo's ability range, warn the squad about what you're doing, and proceed to ignore their rants about it so long as the Cataclysm is on the objective.

As for Ash.

Spoiler

I don't understand people who dislike this Warframe. They nerfed his 4 to be his new 1, and his 1 has no effectiveness beyond level 30 enemies, not to mention people can just kill the enemies Ash has marked with no consequence (Ash gets his energy back if he doesn't cast his 4 when marked units are killed).

Other frames.

Spoiler

I would, however, understand people disliking Ember and Banshee, or Frosts who misplace bubbles.

But then I'd not understand people disliking Hydroid, thanks to the revisit allowing people to kill enemies in Hydroid's puddle and not suffer the Nox or other dangerous foes.

Though I would then understand why people say Zephyr needs a rework; two of her powers are prototype Parkour 2.0 moves - the latter being a melee slam without a melee, and her third doesn't really do anything except boost weapon effective ranges.

Besides that I don't think there's any other hate-able frames - besides anyone killing themselves with explosive armaments from pure ignorance of frames like Harrow, Nidus, and Inaros - though Octavia is on the list due to people not trying to be experimental with filling out her Mandachord but it's not the most inconvenient thing.

Loki still can do more harm than Ash with switch-teleporting, disarming, and redirecting (via his 1 while his 2's up) enemies.

Then again, each Tenno to their own; this matter is opinion-based.

1 hour ago, elpapitoluizito said:

and instantly leave mission,i mean ash can be an overkill with his bladestorm even at high lvls,and with my build that ads fatal teleport(that one shots lvl 200 corrupted bombards) or seeking shuriken that strips 100% of armour it can be a huge part of the team,still they refuse to play with me lately.

Is this only unlucky matchmaking or is this happening to more ash players?

Cause KS'ing is a THING in a PvE Cooperative game.

36 minutes ago, (PS4)drpunk-yo said:

Hmm, that seems a bit high to be called a noob I suppose.

How is MR = level of pro-ness?

Ash, huh?
He's in pretty "meh" state right now (at least in my mind), but nothing to hate him for. Probably just one of the CoD kids PoE brought was trying to show how tough he is by mouthing off. None of the builds I've seen is obtrusive nor dictates how others have to play. I can understand Limbo, brainless one button Banshee or max range Gara can be annoying, because they can slow and sabotage the mission progress for everyone in squad, but not Ash.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)drpunk-yo said:

It's not. But low MRs are more likely to be called noobs than high MRs.

Is this a mental behavior seen in PS4? Or it's something also happen in PC as well? Cuz so far, have yet to encounter such. (referring to low MR = called a noob)

1 minute ago, low1991 said:

Is this a mental behavior seen in PS4? Or it's something also happen in PC as well? Cuz so far, have yet to encounter such. (referring to low MR = called a noob)

It happens everywhere. Every game. We have to share our world with idiots.

Fortunately the Warframe community is pretty great and so it's not a huge issue. But they are out there. Try COD online to see what it's like with a not so great community.

I'm also an Ash main 24/7 but honestly...i've never ever encountered any hostility towards Ash when i enter a public round, actually i get applauded for not being a bladestorm spammer. Idk broseph...i don't get any hate. I'd say best thing to do is just calmly ask them why they say that, cause i can't read the mind of other people.

Most are trolls tho.

vor einer Stunde schrieb -Narauko-:

I get annouyed with people with passive nukes that just run around killing everything because enemys don't have time to corrupt

You are mistaken. If you play any fissure, the yellow ball spawns invulnerable enemies and corrupts them immediatly. No time to kill them (anymore) before

24 minutes ago, low1991 said:

How is MR = level of pro-ness?

Many people use the Mr as the only stat to determinate someones usefulness. A long ago i was in a raid where we searched for a healer and trinities were kicked in succession for not being prime and atleast mr10 (it was a regular lor). 

Its nothing more than the usual toxic elitist behaviour.

Edited by Fallen_Echo

Il y a 1 heure, elpapitoluizito a dit :

Ok,i can understand people h8 limbo,but why ash?

Il y a 1 heure, Kyoresh a dit :

Why do people hate Limbo?

People hate limbo & ash for the very same reason : It prevent them from playing the way they usually do and get kills easily.

Playing with a limbo : Most of the time the map is into a cataclysm with time stopped, you're forced to play melee because your primary/secondary are useless.

Playing with an ash : Most of the time, ash players spam bladestorm, and when enemies are being backstabbed, they're immune to any damage that isn't made by ash himself or one of his clone.

Although it's way less annoying now that ash has to target every enemy, it's still bothering to watch ash doing all the job while you can't do anything.

That's just what I've noticed though, I could be wrong.