Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.5.0 + 22.5.0.1

[DE]Rebecca

2 minutes ago, MONSTERaider said:

Dude you need to get your eyes checked, how come this beautiful skin is bad??rryn0XSprcFn_1QMyCbsYzuYczJytJ5QDgeF8DDX

You can slap your tacky fake gold and your hunhow's buyer's remorse on the skin all day. It's still a waste. Especially with that redundant hammer skin -- as if we didn't have enough of those.

Just now, -Temp0- said:

You think I don't get it?

Objectively it does not look 'bad' however no matter how you look at it. While I personally find it good looking I can't get the strong negative reaction. It's better than many other skins *cogh* Ember deluxe *cough* that we've seen in the past.

There is no "objectively" in art, it's all subjective and personal taste because that's the only way to truly gauge art, objectively the design is nothing. Some will think the design is better, some will think otherwise, some may think it's even worse than kfc chicken, who knows, that's how subjective things work. 

I think the concern that should be held here is how clearly disinterested DE is with community feedback on such skins, this is maybe the third (i wasn't around for nova's deluxe but i was told it wasn't felt fondly) time de has released a deluxe design to popular disapproval while making no effort to address said feedback. That's upsetting and disappointing, for how much DE likes to tout their whole great relationship with their community and regularly interacting with them, they are being really dismissive in this area. 

12 минут назад, EnemyST4ND сказал:

You can slap your tacky fake gold and your hunhow's buyer's remorse on the skin all day. It's still a waste. Especially with that redundant hammer skin -- as if we didn't have enough of those.

There's nothing of hunhow bundle here.

Might want to get it straight at least.

Цитата

There is no "objectively" in art

There is.

Otherwise graphic artists wouldn't have ever graduated. As someone who studied similar thing.

And graphic design isn't even "art" as in "ART".

Цитата

I think the concern that should be held here is how clearly disinterested DE is with community feedback on such skins, this is maybe the third (i wasn't around for nova's deluxe but i was told it wasn't felt fondly) time de has released a deluxe design to popular disapproval while making no effort to address said feedback. That's upsetting and disappointing, for how much DE likes to tout their whole great relationship with their community and regularly interacting with them, they are being really dismissive in this area

Well that's another point. But since there is no real feedback you can't just redo the skins just because "people don't like it". That's not a very useful feedback for the artist.

And as they spend 99% of time if not 100 inside the De's studio the only real feedback they can have from their colleagues and whatnot. And honestly oftentimes it will be more valuable as well.

2 minutes ago, maddragonmaster said:

its not that the skins are getting horrible it is just you not liking the skins they are coming out with or you're horribly addicted to tennogen skins.

No there's been a notable shift. How are tennogen skins even comparable when they're just retextures of base frames with a new helmet?

1 minute ago, EnemyST4ND said:

Haters are gonna hate, and who are you to say if we have enough or not? and since when skins become redundant?? their purpose is for fashion!! 

13 minutes ago, Takoera said:

THIS!!!! STILL THIS!!!!

C75FB97DC1C223138D1D477B09CE8EBFCFDAAF02

This issue being introduced with the last two hotfixes of Plague Star really hurt the enjoyment and ability to run Plains missions even after the event. Shame this game-breaker is still active.

9 minutes ago, -Temp0- said:

Thanks for the idea a color scheme btw :D

On the side note, it's one of the few skins where white is actually white and not gray or beige. That's really cool on itself alone.

You're welcome! if you'd see the rest of my Warframes you'd be amazed! God how I love this game! :D

Just now, MONSTERaider said:

Haters are gonna hate

Great answer. Very thought provoking.

What's the point of making all the fashion apply to weapons that already have plenty of fashion options? Why not a skin for shotguns or sniper rifles? Even a skin for archwings would have been better.

3 minutes ago, EnemyST4ND said:

So it's an obscure, overpriced armor set from prime access? That's way worse.

There are the Eos Prime spurs and pretty much nothing else. Tennogen helmet.
Eos Prime is available from Baro only.
Before you spit bile you might want to check what you are spitting about...

25 минут назад, Mudfam сказал:

I was really excited that we'd finally been heard, that Volt was at long last getting some much needed fixes, but this is just a slap in the face.

Dude... If the unfulfilled dreams of improving the volt - a slap in the facethen what is a login error, because of which a thousand people cannot play for 2 months?

2 minutes ago, Cowoner94 said:

There are the Eos Prime spurs and pretty much nothing else. Tennogen helmet.
Eos Prime is available from Baro only.
Before you spit bile you might want to check what you are spitting about...

It's still like sprinkling glitter on a turd. The point remains the same.

2 minutes ago, EnemyST4ND said:

Great answer. Very thought provoking.

What's the point of making all the fashion apply to weapons that already have plenty of fashion options? Why not a skin for shotguns or sniper rifles? Even a skin for archwings would have been better.

Don't forget this is a FREE game, and you are complaining about fashion! you and me or anybody has no right to say what the game needs and what it doesn't, DE owns this game and we should be grateful that we're playing it for free.

Assuming the damage cap stayed, wouldn't the increase dps of discharge make it hit the cap faster? Also that min duration is nice but who would ever build for less duration on volt? That would ruin his shield, speed, and discharge even if they all had a 4 second minimum. 

Welp, atleast his riot shield doesn't eat up his energy as much so there's that.

Just now, MONSTERaider said:

Don't forget this is a FREE game

Pulling that card already, huh? Didn't take you long to run out of arguments there. You and me both love this game, but nodding our little heads to every single decision DE makes is not gonna help them make a better game. There's no point in defending a bad move, even if it's just cosmetic.

2 minutes ago, EnemyST4ND said:

Pulling that card already, huh? Didn't take you long to run out of arguments there. You and me both love this game, but nodding our little heads to every single decision DE makes is not gonna help them make a better game. There's no point in defending a bad move, even if it's just cosmetic.

I'm not out of argument, it's just that it's useless to argue someone who isn't grateful for extra content, and besides I don't agree with what you said, and that's the whole argument, so there is nothing left to be said.

Good day / night to you anyway.

2 minutes ago, MONSTERaider said:

I'm not out of argument, it's just that it's useless to argue someone who isn't grateful for extra content, and besides I don't agree with what you said, and that's the whole argument, so there is nothing left to be said.

Good day / night to you anyway.

Uhuh. Whatever doesn't keep you awake at night. Just put in more energy in your banter next time.

Archived