Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.5.0 + 22.5.0.1

[DE]Rebecca

7 minutes ago, EnemyST4ND said:

Pulling that card already, huh? Didn't take you long to run out of arguments there. You and me both love this game, but nodding our little heads to every single decision DE makes is not gonna help them make a better game. There's no point in defending a bad move, even if it's just cosmetic.

Yes. If you have such grand ideas for a game...go make one, spend years of your life working on it constantly, give it away for free then see how it feels to deal with cry babies and ungrateful people every time you give them more.

10 minutes ago, Rankii said:

There's nothing entitled about saying you dislike something, and nothing toxic about negative comments.

oh really? want to bet that statement and watch how quickly wrong your are proven? i saw some said they disliked the volt skin because that said it had a  beer belly and a misshapen head. i then looked at the the skin and did not see the features they mentioned. also what part of embers deluxe skin says metions the kfc?  i also remember someone said that dynasty chromas little waist cape looked like a lobster tail and i took a look at a lobster and saw no resemblance. pretty sure i saw a few people insulting de in this thread too. 

believe me there must of been some toxic player or person that contaminated those threads

4 minutes ago, LeNinja_RyKo said:

Yes. If you have such grand ideas for a game...go make one, spend years of your life working on it constantly, give it away for free then see how it feels to deal with cry babies and ungrateful people every time you give them more.

I couldn't have said it better myself. If you want to improve the game just go ahead and give some ideas instead of saying "this is bad" and "this isn't needed".

53 minutes ago, -Temp0- said:

strange.gif?w=240

It looks better imo than most if not all of his skins including tennogen. Only the neck is my problem really.

Considering tennogen can only make specific changes, cannot mess with geometry or basic model, they do some pretty amazing stuff. Just imagine what tennogen would achieve if they make their own deluxe skins, model swap and all. People would make far superior skins compared to that volt....or ember for that matter.

7 minutes ago, Lord_Datastorm said:

I asked you want your definition of an "entitled player" was and that question disappeared.

well for what i remember it is people or players that think their voice carries a lot of weight and expect the companies like DE fallow their expectations to the letter. or how the internet definition of entitled is "believing one self inherently deserving of privilages and special treatment."

28 minutes ago, MONSTERaider said:

Don't forget this is a FREE game, and you are complaining about fashion! you and me or anybody has no right to say what the game needs and what it doesn't, DE owns this game and we should be grateful that we're playing it for free.

This isn't a real point. It's free-to-play, not free. Their FTP model is fantastic. There is no game if there is no money. And DE Reb said honesty is the most useful kind of feedback. I'm not saying it's okay to simply call things crap because that isn't helpful, but the idea that all things are above criticism because it FTP is even worse.

The chest prevents most armour attachments from being used, due to being off centre. Secondly, can we not have a lightning bolt courser through volt then hit the ground, just as an sfx thing, to make the air casting logical, and look cool.
EDIT: Can we also get a single drain over time, rather than drain over distance because, as everyone else is saying, it's detrimental to a frame that relies on speed.

20 minutes ago, maddragonmaster said:

oh really? want to bet that statement and watch how quickly wrong your are proven? i saw some said they disliked the volt skin because that said it had a  beer belly and a misshapen head. i then looked at the the skin and did not see the features they mentioned. also what part of embers deluxe skin says metions the kfc?  i also remember someone said that dynasty chromas little waist cape looked like a lobster tail and i took a look at a lobster and saw no resemblance. pretty sure i saw a few people insulting de in this thread too. 

believe me there must of been some toxic player or person that contaminated those threads

None of that is entitled OR toxic. Those are called opinions a just because you disagree with them doesn't make them "toxic" or "entitled". It means that someone saw a beer belly and wonky head, or someone (reasonably) saw ember deluxe as a chicken. And Chroma's deluxe skin waistband DOES look like a lobster tail. Look.

https://imgur.com/a/MZK5v

Just now, maddragonmaster said:

well for what i remember it is people or players that think their voice carries a lot of wait and expect the companies like DE fallow their expectations to the letter. or how the internet definition of entitled is "believing one self inherently deserving of privilages and special treatment."

well I dont feel I am in that class. I've been playing for 4 yrs and sunk my hard earned cash into this game. Its just to me the new proto armor is ugly. it doesnt have the same flow the excal and nyx armors have. it reminds me more of a bedazzled lunch box than a volt.

7 minutes ago, Jabett said:

The chest prevents most armour attachments from being used, due to being off centre. Secondly, can we not have a lightning bolt courser through volt then hit the ground, just as an sfx thing, to make the air casting logical, and look cool.

i get there is an issue with chest armour attachments but please refrain from calling terrible because it is not that bad. in my eyes is actual looks cool and neat.

1 minute ago, maddragonmaster said:

i get there is an issue with chest armour attachments but please refrain from calling terrible because it is not that bad. in my eyes is actual looks cool and neat.

the problem is, it's not on par with proto excal, pneuma mag, dynasty chroma, or even graxx skins.

15 minutes ago, Neightrix said:

This isn't a real point. It's free-to-play, not free. Their FTP model is fantastic. There is no game if there is no money. And DE Reb said honestly is the most useful kind of feedback. I'm not saying it's okay to simply call things crap because that isn't helpful, but the idea that all things are above criticism because it's FTP is even worse.

I once loved a game called "EvE - Online", and I played it for more than 4 years, then I couldn't afford paying for its monthly fee anymore, so I quit it, and god I still miss that game, so that's why I'm so happy Warframe is a free game, you can choose to pay for extra content or you can grind to get plats and get them eventually, some people are really enjoying this game without paying anything and some of them complain about fashion stuff, instead of giving new ideas and suggestions without saying "this is bad and this isn't needed". For instance I didn't like the Ember delux skin, and I didn't buy it, but again I didn't complain, this is fashion, you could find it ugly others will find it beautiful, but crying about it won't achieve anything.

Archived