Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.5.0 + 22.5.0.1

[DE]Rebecca

people going on about volt or ember skin...lol look at valkyrs skin, that thing is terrible, right long with nyx and rhino, but its been a growing process, it been great seeing the level of quality completely go up. even non primed frames look really great lately compared to looking back at the plastic looking blandness of the first few frames (even the first few primes look kinda bd in retrospect). i think everything since the trin skin has been absolutely great. i didnt like the ember skin but i bought it and i actually really like it now.

DE has been going in a great art direction for a while now.

8 minutes ago, Neo_182 said:

So we should all get used to bland sub-par cosmetics from now on because it's a free to play game?

That logic...

Anyway, if there's something I don't like or looks absurd i think we as a community will certainly let DE know regardless of who made it or how long it took.

You got in a middle of a conversation, I'm not against feedback and new ideas, but when you complain about fashion without giving any constructive feedback then yes.

The user I replied to said "The skin itself looks really bad" without giving any positive feedback.

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Dropped Sentient Cores now have a minimap icon and in-world marker to display their position!

Can this be done for cetus wisps?

9 minutes ago, -TROWIE- said:

And 5 weeks later still no fix for this?

Yawn.  They fixed 30+ other problems but not 9 problems you care about.  They'll get fixed when they get fixed; some things take longer to troubleshoot than others.

30 minutes ago, Inquizitor said:

Mag Received no upgrade when she received her Deluxe skin...speaking of

How long does it take for DE to fix that shoulder armor?

Mag got a rework prior to her deluxe skin though ...what are you talking about?
what shoulder armor issue?

2 minutes ago, LeNinja_RyKo said:

LOL i think that would kind of defeat the purpose of LOOKING for the wisps. besides they already show up on minimap with a loot radar

They spawn around water, there's nothing special about the extra effort required to walk up to the thing your loot radar and check what it is.  Really sick of people arguing against simple QoL changes for no good reason.

4 минуты назад, Ayxmirdyrer сказал:

Still no fix for SMB protocol requirement.  I have not disabled any core functionality of Windows, if something is disabled, it did it on its own.  (Running Windows 7)

And people arrange a quarrel with each other about the Volt.  Nobody cares that others cannot play...

1 minute ago, Aggh said:

They spawn around water, there's nothing special about the extra effort required to walk up to the thing your loot radar and check what it is.  Really sick of people arguing against simple QoL changes for no good reason.

So should every ore vein also show up on the map,,just because? I mean you can just walk up to rocks and see them, theres nothing special about it . lets just have the map filled up with icons so we dont have to look for anything.

Might as well mark every fish while youre at it?

10 minutes ago, Neo_182 said:

Yea, in case you hadn't noticed this is a public forum. You didn't quote that person's comment so i could only go off of your post.

The fact remains that people will have opinions, how they chose to convey that to the team may/may not be constructive.

I still very much fail to see how criticism towards cosmetic items have anything to do with the game being free to play.

I did quote his post that I replied to, but not the first one because I replied to it before my reply about "free game". This is a conversation, and I won't quote all of his previous posts in every reply I make. If you're having a conversation with someone would you clutter your next reply with every single reply they did?

5 minutes ago, LeNinja_RyKo said:

So should every ore vein also show up on the map,,just because? I mean you can just walk up to rocks and see them, theres nothing special about it . lets just have the map filled up with icons so we dont have to look for anything.

Might as well mark every fish while youre at it?

Cetus whisps already show up as loot radar, all they'd be doing is giving them a specific icon.  You are arguing for no good reason at all here.  It's a simple QoL fix, please go back to sticking your head in the ground or whatever it is that floats your boat.

Archived