Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.5.0 + 22.5.0.1

[DE]Rebecca

2 minutes ago, Rankii said:

None of that is entitled OR toxic. Those are called opinions a just because you disagree with them doesn't make them "toxic" or "entitled". It means that someone saw a beer belly and wonky head, or someone (reasonably) saw ember deluxe as a chicken. And Chroma's deluxe skin waistband DOES look like a lobster tail. Look.

https://imgur.com/a/MZK5v

yes i know of opinions. the whole beer belly, kfc ember, and lobster tail bit was a side note completely separate  from the toxic and entitled bit. i didn't understand what these guys were saying due to me not seeing similarities of what they believe they see in those deluxe skins. again for me to believe these opinions or claims to be true they have to be 100% of what they claim to be. proto volt would have to have a really misshapen head and a actual beer belly, vermilion ember would have to look exactly like she was made out of kfc chicken for me to accept it, chroma's dynasty skin waist band would have to look 100% lobster tail for me to accept it. 

sorry if i wasn't being clear about this part. i was meaning to side comment about people making senseless comparisons to things that don't even match it accurately. it is just players trying to be over critical on things that they are strongly against. heck even i do it at times.

what ever happen with those threads involving people commenting about the volt deluxe skin was sure to have enough none acceptable behavior in them to validated removing them. plus having forums in feedback that only contain "i don't like such and such please change it now!" is bound to get removed.

i was toxic in these forums once, about the time silva & aegis prime was release due to the switch from mace to sword. after some time i realized my errors and attempt to not do something like that again. saying there is no toxic comments or entitled players is just foolish.

5 minutes ago, Neo_182 said:

Unless you edited your post originally it wasn't quoted. (Doesn't matter, really.)

It would depend on the context of what is being discussed. 

If i were having a conversation or adressing someone i'd make that clear to them from the get-go. 

Such as the back and forth we are having now.

There you go:

1 hour ago, EnemyST4ND said:

Right. The skin itself looks really bad and we didn't need another hammer skin. At least it's not a KFC Volt, but come on.

1 hour ago, MONSTERaider said:

Dude you need to get your eyes checked, how come this beautiful skin is bad??rryn0XSprcFn_1QMyCbsYzuYczJytJ5QDgeF8DDX

You can slap your tacky fake gold and your hunhow's buyer's remorse on the skin all day. It's still a waste. Especially with that redundant hammer skin -- as if we didn't have enough of those.

Haters are gonna hate, and who are you to say if we have enough or not? and since when skins become redundant?? their purpose is for fashion!! 

Great answer. Very thought provoking.

What's the point of making all the fashion apply to weapons that already have plenty of fashion options? Why not a skin for shotguns or sniper rifles? Even a skin for archwings would have been better.

Don't forget this is a FREE game, and you are complaining about fashion! you and me or anybody has no right to say what the game needs and what it doesn't, DE owns this game and we should be grateful that we're playing it for free.

Pulling that card already, huh? Didn't take you long to run out of arguments there. You and me both love this game, but nodding our little heads to every single decision DE makes is not gonna help them make a better game. There's no point in defending a bad move, even if it's just cosmetic.

I'm not out of argument, it's just that it's useless to argue someone who isn't grateful for extra content, and besides I don't agree with what you said, and that's the whole argument, so there is nothing left to be said.

Good day / night to you anyway.

Uhuh. Whatever doesn't keep you awake at night. Just put in more energy in your banter next time.

Hope you're happy now! gotta love this cluttered reply!

1 minute ago, Motownisback23 said:

Still no hotfix to the soft lock that has been happening for over 2 weeks.

You should probably say what the soft lock is. If DE reads through the comments it might be useful to tell them.

I assume it’s controller bugging mission reports.

4 minutes ago, seniledark said:

it is

This would be fantastic to fix and I was hoping for a fix for it this update. Touching ANY of the controller buttons causes the UI to freeze and Alt + F4 is the only way to exit it. Please consider a hotfix to address this. It happens in both the standalone and Steam versions of the game.

Volt "proto skin" is an outrage. The excal proto was from Dark Sector, which basically means that Hayden Tenno was the prototype for Excal. So where does volt fit into that lore and history? It doesnt. This skin should have just been a deluxe, calling it a "proto" is a disgrace to the lineage of warframe.

1 minute ago, Ashengrace said:

Volt "proto skin" is an outrage. The excal proto was from Dark Sector, which basically means that Hayden Tenno was the prototype for Excal. So where does volt fit into that lore and history? It doesnt. This skin should have just been a deluxe, calling it a "proto" is a disgrace to the lineage of warframe.

You're making the flawed assumption that volt's prototype was created during the same time period that Hayden lived in.

Just now, Aggh said:

You're making the flawed assumption that volt's prototype was created during the same time period that Hayden lived in.

But that's the narrative they've set in motion by Excal's proto being Hayden Tenno. The proto tag ties into history BEFORE warframe. If they needed some reason to use volts prototype design, they should have come up with a new narrative to introduce it, and not sully the history already set in motion.

i would like to say this. the cap creates a serious issue. the issue it creates is thata the enemies are that are non armored hit the cap so fast its ridiculous. i tested the cap against level 135 corpus tech and in 4 seconds after damage started being applied they were out of stun lock. where shield doesnt do jack and corpus hit like trucks surrounded by corpus techs i'd be wiped in seconds. as such volt has suddenly become efficient at crowd controlling grineer and armored corupted targets and thats it. much like the mag corpus problem volts final ability has been relegated to one faction.  rather than make a cap why not maintain the old damage value and then make the ability deal damage over time. comparing the damage type to others its not particularly effective because corpus have electric eximus and grineer have armor and infested have ancients. as such the fear of doing too much damage in 13 seconds is mitigated in the presence of such enemies.. but here lies a problem

no cap means that non armored targets take massive damage over time while grineer take almost no damage over time and just have stun lock. this is a problem that may be solved by allowing the electric charge to enemy base health. while keeping it capped. but this removes the stun lock. which quite frankly would be a serious problem for unless volt is played back to the wall shield in front of him. which creates a lack of diversity of play.

frankly there are serious issues to consider with volt but it it what is is

6 minutes ago, Ashengrace said:

But that's the narrative they've set in motion by Excal's proto being Hayden Tenno. The proto tag ties into history BEFORE warframe. If they needed some reason to use volts prototype design, they should have come up with a new narrative to introduce it, and not sully the history already set in motion.

How exactly would they present the narrative for the skin, then?

9 minutes ago, Ashengrace said:

No, that's an assumption that you're making without any actual proof behind it.  If that's the case, then why wasn't Nyx's nemesis skin called a proto skin?

I'm still getting soft locked randomly at the end of missions with the results screen not displaying anything and the game refusing to extract back tot he ship, as well as when I try to go to the mission progress screen. I have to alt+F4 the game and boot it up. As of yet I've found no correlation to when it happen.

Archived